• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small revision for UNIB

Rabbit2002

She/Her
Interdimensional range for In-Birth due to they have a power called EXS which can help them transmitted their damage/effects into the reality of the real world even though they are in Hollow Night, another dimension. Hollow Night is not an independent alternate universe but an extension of the world that normal humans cannot enter or percieve normally without power of EXS.

Remove/Replace Dimensional Travel of In-Birth with Resistance to Law Manipulation because they can travel to the Hollow Night through a rift between Hollow Night and real world, where only In-Birth can enter and exit easily while normal human are not allowed to do so freely, there are some examples for an In-Birth traverse to the Night. Besides, I want to add portal creation through spatial manipulation for Voids.

Last edited:
anywyas i don't really see law manip atm
Well, about law manip but it seem like they are resist the law of rift which prevent normal human enter it, as you can see only In-Birth can freely come and exit the Night with their power while normal human only entering it due to some accident like Hollow Night appearing where they stand and forcing/making them enter there.
broken link
fixed

Last edited:
Well, about law manip but it seem like they are resist the law of rift which prevent normal human enter it, as you can see only In-Birth can freely come and exit the Night with their power while normal human only entering it due to some accident like Hollow Night appearing where they stand and forcing/making them enter there.
For me i see it as a special power of the place rather than the characters resisting what it does but portal creation is fine

For me i see it as a special power of the place rather than the characters resisting what it does but portal creation is fine

I forgot to say this thing is about interdimensional range for In-Birth. So what about interdimensional range ?

Ok, about the rift if it's a special power of this place then they should resist that power because they can do something normal people can't.
Well we know it works on humans we have no idea if it actively affects everyone so the safest assumption is to say it's a unique power of the place that allows in-births to go in

Well we know it works on humans we have no idea if it actively affects everyone so the safest assumption is to say it's a unique power of the place that allows in-births to go in
Because there are no statement about that, so there are 2 assumptions:
1. In-Birth can freely enter and exit with sheer power
2. The rift let them freely enter and exit

But until Seth said that EXS gain them a ability traverse betweem hollow night and real world, it means they are more resistant to the law of the rift than the rift allows them to get in.

I don't see resistance to law hax here, especially since it's stated In-Births can access the realms and anyone else just wanders for eternity.

Interdimensional range is fine.

portal creation is fine.

Back