• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

small town level ??

why is she small town level ?? her strength is far below gintoki or kagura,to me she's just building level,but why is she small town ?? where is that come from ??

First off even if she doesn't scale to Nobume (which she should Considering they were comparable)

BOS Kondo has a city block level Feat And as a person who survived a blow from Housen She Sure as heck should be Far above who is essentially BOS fodder

im talking about her AP not her dura

also,even though gintama is my fav anime verse,and of course my fav anime ever,i think all top tier characters are only city block to multi city block,and tsukuyo,nobume,and even sarutobi are below city block level

What you think doesn't really matter when there are City level feats.

Hey ap scales to her durability, and again Tsukuyo should Definitly be above BOS Kondo in everything Who's city block And again in the BOS Kondo is fodder.

Also Umibozu Deflecting a huge laser in his introduction arc Town level, Gintoki Casually batting away a laser in the Renho arc Toen level, Kagura gintoki and Shinpachi surviving a UFO explosion Small town level, The Huge ass demon in the diviner (Onmyoji) arc Blasting the sky is heavily implied to have made the weather worst especially considering his hosts magic can make Weather worst by ... Blasting the sky And gintoki blocked a point blank blast with his sword only Minorly amped

These feats

Also "Nobume below city block level" Um ... She traded blows with Sugo who's more or less constantly shown to Be Kaguras equal Multiple times. So she should be higher then that

which episode is when umibozu deflecting town level laser ?? i want to see it myself if its really town level

how did you know the laser gintoki deflected in renho arc is town level ?? the only town/city level attack in that episode is when vader became the big robot,his red laser beam destroyed many of renho spaceships,gintoki never deflect that if you rewatch it again

are you trying to say nobume and sougo above city block level ? because of what ?? because of weird scaling to more stronger characters like kagura and kamui?? because sougo wounded kamui in their fight ? don't know if you people realize this,but yato people are vulnerable to sharp weapons

actually i already read all those calcs from narutoforum few months or years ago,i used to believe them but then i felt gintama characters don't look that powerful in anime or manga,so i dont believe them

also,for source of yato being weak to sharp weapons ? the source is the show itself,in benizakura arc kagura get shot in her left shoulder and left leg,then in yoshiwara arc gintoki stabbed hosen shoulder with naginata,in the same arc tsukuyo and hyakka throwed kunai at hosen and make him bleeding,in shogun assassination arc kondo and hijikata killed many yatos with their swords,even gintoki can kill a yato fodder with his wooden sword by stabbing their neck,again in the same arc sougo wounded kamui with his sword and somehow kamui get impaled by a pipe,etc

So Because they don't look that powerful Means they can't be ... That is the most frustrating argument I've ever heard and I could extend it to all of fiction And doesn't debunk any of the calculations.

Also Bullets in fiction are Really Inconsistant and hurt people they shouldn't And all of The "got hurt by swords or wooden sword" feats All come From People who are Pretty strong in the VERSE And Cutting and stabbing weapons are Covered in this sites AP system So Nothing that proves Sugo and Nobume shouldn't scale

lol no,the yatos in that arc also got stabbed by other fodder like the ninjas,im not sure if they died though

Again I'll just say sharpness is covered in this sites ap system just saying "they got hurt by swords therefor they are weak to Stabbing weapons" isn't gonna work here Also So fodder got hurt by fodder? I don't see how that proves anything specifically Especially since Kamui and Kagura are far above fodder Yato at that point

also,because of the weird scaling,tsukuyo seems like more stronger than okada nizo,who is showing more greater feats than tsukuyo,not that i hate tsukuyo because she is my second or third favorite girl in fiction ever

Ok? And Frieza shows better feats then A majority of dragon ball what's your point

Also Housen Scales better feats then nizo and Tsukuyo Survive a Blow from him or in otherwords Yes she does have a better feat then nizo by scaling

of course hosen is far more stronger than nizo,but by saying tsukuyo more stronger than nizo is ridiculous

so how strong is hosen blow in that arc ?? town level ? doesn't look that strong to me

also,we all know abuto is more durable than tsukuyo,but in the manga chapter 581 page 11 and 12,hosen tried to punch kamui with his building level punch,abuto tried to protect him but get punched instead and almost got knocked out by that building level punch

why i say buillding level punch ??? because his punch only destroyed 1 building,or is that perhaps small town level or town level punch ?? lol

Housen wasn't holding back against Tsukuyo he had no reason to but even if he held back to about 1/100his Strenght His blows hurt Umibozu who Has a 21 kiloton feat ... Meaning she'd still be MCB level for surviving the blow heck CB if we assume Housen grew twice as weak in his old age.

And Abuto being More durable then Tsukuyo I won't deny ... You are using a Weaker Abuto In the Past to say Tsukuyo taking Housens punch isn't Valid? Really?

And Finallh AP =/= AOE If we use AOE = ap I guess we have to downgrade Almost all of fiction Especially those planet busters who don't Blow up planets every hit

huh ?? so a younger abuto who is around the same age as tsukuyo is weaker than tsukuyo who is just a human ???? what kind of joke

also,tsukuyo never getting a punch from hosen,but from his umbrella,and she's not the only one who get hit by the umbrella but also the hyakka,that means the hyakka who survived hosen blows are also small town level,even though they are just fodder

I mean Tsukuyos master Almost Killed gintoki Who's above avarage Yato (considering he traded blows with a bloodlusted Kamui) SO Tsukuyo herself being above Yato Is Compleatly possible.

I misremembered ... But the point still stands... Heck his Umbrella made Gintoki lose Like Most the Strenght in his body ... when he blocked it So yes Tsukuyo surviving Housens umbrella (Which should easily give him just as much AP If it didn't the umbrella would have shattered on his first swing) Is perfectly reasonable ... And Proof the Hyakka that got hit survived with Tsuyuko? Cause I remeber that arc had no qualms about killing them off left and right when Kamui was slaughtering his way through them

you need to rewatch the episode again,its episode 144,there's many of hyakka who were survive in the fight against hosen

Yes but specifically the ones who get hit by him Also Source manga chapters and pages Because while the anime is awsome the manga is the main canon

the first page I don't see evidince they survived But then again Housen. The second page I Do But I have 2 purposels 1. It's an outlier for them But considering Tsukyo Later is shown Being relevant it isn't For her (if she wasn't even Beginning of series Kondo level She wouldn't really be relevant Plus she Still also fought along side Kagura and Nobume) 2. Some Fodder is stronger then others.

the girls in the first page are the same as the girls in the second page,are u trying to say the girls in second page are different girls ?? that's why i'm trying say tsukuyo is below city block,weaker than nizo who can go toe to toe with gintoki,that's why i say top tier gintama characters are only city block to multi city block,just forget all those calcs shit,what shown in anime or manga are far more believable than the calcs shit,so the scaling is not become this weird

this is ridiculous

when she fought along side kagura and nobume,did you remember who the people they fought are ??? bunch of fodder with wooden staff as their weapon,and tsukuyo,kagura,and nobume didn't even try to kill them

They look different to me

"Forget the calcs" So we should forget the 3 town level Calcs that consistantly show town level gintama? Because the characters "don't look believably town level?" that isn't how this works You should ACTIVALLY debunk the calculations otherwise nothing is gonna change and nobody here is gonna believe you over the calcs.

oh also the town level feat for gintoki He does twice

http://www4.mangafreak.net/Read1_Gintama_358_11 deflecting this beam which is town level

And then deflecting another one which DID This http://www4.mangafreak.net/Read1_Gintama_358_13 which wa:

calculated at town level ... Yeah town level gintama does make sense

And also Again Kondo at the start of the seiries Got a City block feat Which Tsuykuo should easily scale to Unless She's somehow Below One of the weaker characters in the series.

There's Where also the elite Members of an amato group that she fought With Nobume and Kagura whos leader Is One of the big bads who casually Toss gintoki around like he was nothing in there first encounter.

this beam http://www4.mangafreak.net/Read1_Gintama_358_11 town level ? how did u know its town level ? what make you think that beam is town level ?

gintoki charged toward vader before he can fire the beam http://www4.mangafreak.net/Read1_Gintama_358_12 and you think he deflected the beam ?

did you think gintoki cause the explosion http://www4.mangafreak.net/Read1_Gintama_358_13 ? its the beam,its probably destroy the engines of that renho planet,and to me that explosion is only multi city block and maybe small town,but if u try to use calclulation it maybe more than that ahahaha ahahaha

then this beam looks like 50 times bigger than the beam gintoki deflected before,it should be able to destroy a city like edo

but with calculation you may will say its 50x of town level,50x of a town is bigger than a city like edo i think,how big is that ??

also,we were talking about tsukuyo here

also,saying nizo with benizakura weaker than tsukuyo and hyakka is like saying gintoki in that benizakura arc is also weaker than tsukuyo and hyakka

even gintoki in the past,who i believe little bit weaker than current gintoki should be able to kill tsukuyo or bunch of hyakka

I know the beam is town Level Because it should be the same power of the beam in the the calculation

That second beam Vador fired but it backfired because gintokis Sword was in its mouth

I didn't say gintoki caused the explosion I said the beam Did And you would have to Prove the beam hit The engine blocks to cause That explosion otherwise it's just simpler to assume That the beam caused the explosion Also The calculation Of one of the Links Shows its town level you would have to actively debunk that calculation to say it Isn't town level

Also no the calculation put the beam at 10 X town level And a city like edo? Is far bigger then a town

In order to convince you of small town level Tsuyuko I need to first convince you of town to city level Top tiers in gintama See this?

Also Yes Benizakura Arc Gintoki Would Lose to Tsuyuko unless you have evidince to prove otherwise,

And Also "past gintoki should be able to kill Tsukuyo" Proof?

so even past gintoki,katsura,takasugi,sakamoto,and oboro combine can't win against tsukuyo and lets say 10 hyakka ??? because you and many people in here believe they are weaker than tsukuyo and hyakka

Oboro would Solo Tsukuyo even in the past As far as I remeber He was a top tier even then,

And We believe they are weaker for a reason and you haven't provided any evidince to the country

oh men,you cannot always believe with scaling and shit and think its 100% true,you need to use logic too,any fans of gintama should know the 4 of them in the past are really skilled swordsmans,just because they never fought someone like hosen doesnt mean they cant survive or tank hosen attacks like weaker characters like tsukuyo or hyakka,also,not every hits or attacks in gintama always on the same level,just because you are town level doesnt mean every of your punches or attacks are always town level aswell

also,if you really think tsukuyo and hyakka are small town level,could every one of them oneshot a shiip like nizo with benizakura who is only city block ??? i really really doubt that

First off Yes it downs if your attacks are town level all of them should be in the ballpark of town or small town level unless we have reason to think Hosen held back against them Whoch we don't And just because past them are skilled swordsman doesn't mean they are automatically in the the ballpark of there present selves

Second off I think Some of the Hyakka Could potentially be small town level Or an outlier (as in a high end feat that shouldn't be counted for) them Like I've said before But Tsukuyo Yes I think she Could one shot a ship like Nizo considering She's Stronger

are you kidding me ? are trying to be a troll here ?? no hosen wasn't holding back,he's just become weaker,if hosen is really town level or city level,and all of his attacks are in the ballpark then tsukuyo and hyakka dura should be town level or city level

if hosen is really town level, http://www4.mangafreak.net/Read1_Gintama_215_5 http://www4.mangafreak.net/Read1_Gintama_215_6 the roof should got destroyed,i mean like he should make a hole on that roof,,if its really town level attack

also i already said before, gintoki in the past is a little bit weaker than current gintoki but not really really that weak,they are definetly still more stronger and more skilled than tsukuyo or hyakka,im sure sorachi will agree with me

not even nobume can oneshot a ship http://www4.mangafreak.net/Read1_Gintama_395_18 and she is town level in her page no ?? why she needs to destroy the machine if she can just oneshot the ship ??

No I'm not trying to troll you And Hosen in his old age should be comparable to Umibozu in his old age Who has a town level feat All of your questions can be answered with one thing AP =/= AOE So yes Housens attack could really be town level and Not Blow off the roof Heck Housen wouldn't be WALL Level if we go by the logic of he didn't blow off the roof.

Also Plot induced stupidity/She lacks the AOE to do it that's why she didn't one shot the ship and also let me rectify something. I said before Tsuyuko could oneshot a ship if she had the AOE

And also Nobume should Definitly be above City block Because she's definitely above Kondo Who also again Has a friken City block Feat At the Begining of the series Unless Kondo is somehow stronger then Sugo.

i never agree with these town level feats from top tier characters,so i never agree with all those attacks from hosen are town level,he didn't destroy the roof is because thats not his strongest,thats why i said not every hits or punches in gintama always on the same power level

she's not just lack the AOE but also the AP,and she's also weaker than the 4 joui in the past,im sure even sorachi or true gintama fans who read the manga will agree with me,saying she's stronger than the 4 joui because of scaling is really stupid,not even nobume can win against them

First off You know how Rediculously much that punch would have to be Depoweed to not be town level? 20 X weaker then his normal punches and attacks And over HUNDREDS of times weaker To not even be City block And also You know what I'm just gonna say this It doesn't matter if you accept town level gintama or not What matters is its accepted on this Site If you want to change that make a content revision thread and downgrade them because while your on this site while you may disagree with the stats your gonna have to still use the sites stars

Second off Stop pulling this "True fan" bull crap i friken love Gintama And I agree with this scaling Oh but it's somehow wrong because "ANY TRUE FAN WOULD THINK ITS WRONG" hey let me tell you something "True fans" Can have a different opinion then you and you don't speak for every Single one of them And in my opinion The four Joui War veterans would get trashed by Most the current relevant cast

And again Sugo Is above Kondo AND NOBUME IS EQUAL TO SUGO and Kondo is city block level So yes Nobume Does have the AP unless you want to say Kondo is stronger then Sugo

Back