• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Saint Seiya Upgrade

As accepted in this thread, all souls of 8th sense people in SS are 5D hde.
As shown here, Hades created the Underworld and sustains it with his Cosmo/Life.

The Underworld can contain souls of dead people, including 8th sense users.(if somebody asks for scans, I will be very sad. You have been warned)
Its a 5d Construct.
Hades is thus Low 1-C.
Scales to all god tiers, manga

Agrees:Hasty,Georre,Hiryu
Disagrees:Unshakeable,SsjGemini

Last edited:
Yeah. As Unshakes thread showed, Illias stated that dead peoples souls undergo a change in dimensionality and become higher

Anime 8th sense is accepted as being the same as the manga, which should apply to their souls.

Anime 8th sense is accepted as being the same as the manga, which should apply to their souls.
No, it’s accepted that very specific dialogue that Kurumada commented on being what he envisioned applies to Kurumada’s vision for the 8th sense.

It’s a very specific 1 way cross scale between anime and manga.

LC Gaiden content is not in any way applicable to anime.

Hell, Hades is already listed as a prime example of stabilization feats for this exact feat

No, it’s accepted that very specific dialogue that Kurumada commented on being what he envisioned applies to Kurumada’s vision for the 8th sense.

It’s a very specific 1 way cross scale between anime and manga.

LC Gaiden content is not in any way applicable to anime.
Lousy, can you clarify for me if Hasty is correct?

I think your misunderstanding what I'm saying. The Souls of the dead are 5D. That doesn't necessarily prove his realm is 5D.

And yeah, hasty is right.

It's more so Anime buddhist concepts scales to manga because Kurumada commented on it saying that captured his idea he wanted better.

Is that really how it works? For one, I'm pretty sure the 5-D HDE comes from 8th sense users who's consciousness are on Illias' mastery level, who reached a higher plane that has nothing to do with the Underworld. Human souls don't have the 8th sense at that level or even at all, that's even acknowledged in the LC Gaiden.
I think your misunderstanding what I'm saying. The Souls of the dead are 5D. That doesn't necessarily prove his realm is 5D.

Agree with this, I mean we even see the souls of 8th sense users go back and forth between the regular realms which surely aren't 5-D too.

If the Souls are 5D, and His realm contains Billions of them, then it should be 5D in scale as well

Is that really how it works? For one, I'm pretty sure the 5-D HDE comes from 8th sense users who's consciousness are on Illias' mastery level, who reached a higher plane that has nothing to do with the Underworld. Human souls don't have the 8th sense at that level or even at all, that's even acknowledged in the LC Gaiden.
Illias specifically said that the elevation in dimensionality of a soul is due to death. It’s not at all dependent on having the 8th.

Agree with this, I mean we even see the souls of 8th sense users go back and forth between the regular realms which surely aren't 5-D too.
We see Shaka and Ilias do the same.

there’s no distinction anywhere between this so called “mastery” that somehow changes how the sense functions mechanically.

And yes holding 5D souls means the realm is 5D.

cubes don’t fit in planes.

The 8th sense controls the reincarnation of a person in the cycle of Samsara. Everyone has it, and irs awakened upon death which I think classic says thar too. However, awakening it consciously is wholly different if that makes sense.

Dont have my computer atm. So hard to type

Scans of UW having souls in it?
Can I have a confirmation of your agreement or disagreement?

Illias specifically said that the elevation in dimensionality of a soul is due to death. It’s not at all dependent on having the 8th.
That sounds like he was referring to souls going to another dimension upon death, which they do. But I don't think it's the case of being higher dimensional simply by being disembodied/dying doesn't seem to the case, after all Deathmask can literally keep said already dead souls trapped in the Cancer Temple. The 5-D HDE scaling specifically comes from Illias reaching a higher lane.
The 8th sense controls the reincarnation of a person in the cycle of Samsara. Everyone has it, and irs awakened upon death which I think classic says thar too. However, awakening it consciously is wholly different if that makes sense.

Dont have my computer atm. So hard to type
Well I think it exists in all beings the same beings the same way the 7th sense does, but awakening it is another thing. It'd be pretty redundant for Shaka to be considered closest to god or the emphasis on awakening the 8th sense in general in the Hades Arc if everyone did it by default.

I kind of have to agree because I don’t think cubes can fit inside planes, likewise 5D souls can’t fit inside less than 5D planes.

the worst possible interpretation I can see is that the 8th sense doesn’t grant HDE but allows 8th sense users to perceive higher dimensions, and the UW is that dimension.

so worst possible case I don’t see how Hades escapes being upgraded.

That sounds like he was referring to souls going to another dimension upon death
Dimension in this case explicitly Refers to a mathematical dimension. Even if that bit about literal dimensions wasn’t there, he says it’s a change/Elevation in the souls dimensionality, which already doesn’t make sense in the context of going to another dimension saga style

Can I have a confirmation of your agreement or disagreement?
Disagree for now, since souls of dead beings are shown to be able to exist in the Living World and even within the confines of the Sanctuary, (plus what I mentioned above about Illias), and obviously this doesn't mean they're 5-D places.
Dimension in this case explicitly Refers to a mathematical dimension. Even if that bit about literal dimensions wasn’t there, he says it’s a change/Elevation in the souls dimensionality, which already doesn’t make sense in the context of going to another dimension saga style
It uses 次元 in that scan which is just dimension in a sense as broad as "dimension" in English. Yes, because in the story dying and going to the Underworld is described some sort of ascension.

It just doesn't make any sense to think that simply dying means becoming a 5-D being because if that were the case, souls wouldn't be able to be contained in regular 3-D places as we've seen the entire story.

Asmita does explain that the 8th sense allows for them to exist in multiple dimensions.

and we know the 8th sense emerges at death.

so there’s no inherent contradiction, the 8th sense simply allows for this to be the case. We see it with Ilias and Shaka, they have feats of being able to ascend and descend at will between a 5th dimensional realm and the living world.

Disagree for now, since souls of dead beings are shown to be able to exist in the Living World and even within the confines of the Sanctuary, (plus what I mentioned above about Illias), and obviously this doesn't mean they're 5-D places.

It uses 次元 in that scan which is just dimension in a sense as broad as "dimension" in English. Yes, because in the story dying and going to the Underworld is described some sort of ascension.

It just doesn't make any sense to think that simply dying means becoming a 5-D being because if that were the case, souls wouldn't be able to be contained in regular 3-D places as we've seen the entire story.
On deepl, synonyms for that kanji include level(of something), point of reference, or perspective, which are not the same as saying universe Or something similar. Instead it seems to refer to another way to measure something, or a literal dimension, such as length,width, or height

good for Deathmask then. Smurf sealing of souls.
What Deathmask describes about these souls is clearly not sealing.
94df92eb504b0621e3c378e2ea188892.png

Even in the later scenes in the Inferno Chapter we can clearly see that the souls there aren't some 5-D sized beings are of regular 3-D size comparable to the bodies, even forced to move regular boulders (3-D objects, we can see them used to attack the Saints and comparable to them in size, Shiryu and Hyoga having their regular 3-D living bodies) as an eternal torture. None of the narrative around it makes any sense assuming every soul is a 5-D being.

you can’t see something being 5d in relation to a 3d object. Just looking at the objects wouldn’t tell you annything. And in any case, souls being 5d is already accepted, you’d have to make a crt for that.

It’s explained very clearly how the 8th sense allows users to perceive higher dimensions, and the dimension they’re referring to is the UW.

again whether or not the soul itself is 5D or just has the ability to perceive and access a 5D realm willingly isn’t really relevant, we know the UW is that 5D plane that8th sense users are able to perceive and access.

it scales to Hades at the very least.

you can’t see something being 5d in relation to a 3d object. And in any case, souls being 5d is already accepted, you’d have to make a crt for that.
Do you think those boulders they attacked Base Shiryu and Hyoga and used to torture these souls with are 5-D? Or that the Cancer Temple is 5-D for having souls wander its confines?

It’s explained very clearly how the 8th sense allows users to perceive higher dimensions, and the dimension they’re referring to is the UW.

again whether or not the soul itself is 5D or just has the ability to perceive and access a 5D realm willingly isn’t really relevant, we know the UW is that 5D plane that8th sense users are able to perceive and access.

it scales to Hades at the very least.
8th sense users can perceive a higher dimension=/= one of the places they can observe is a higher dimension, that's non sequitur. It's never directly correlated to the UW itself and the scene it comes from (the plane Illias reached) had nothing to do with the Underworld.

Now it’s like you’re forgetting the whole narrative purpose of the 8th sense is solely revolving around death and how humans interact with the UW…

you’re quick to disassociate the UW with the 8th sense but last thread you were arguing an 8th sense user who was in the UW couldn’t regen a body… this honestly sounds like intellectual dishonesty.

we know very VERY clearly that the UW is the dimension the 8th sense allows one to access.

I guess he creates a universe(Underworld) of souls that is now considered 5-D HDE. Yes, it looks like Low 1-C. (Correct me guys If I'm wrong)

But the problem is that in the revision you opened earlier, including 5-D HDE, it was closed without acceptance in haxes. Or am I missing something?

Back