• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Overlord upgrade

As Climb was about to bow his head, Lakyus stopped him.
"You don't have to worry about it. We just gave you the leftovers from when we made our own mithril armor."
Even if it were just leftovers, mithril was a very expensive material. One would be able to afford a mithril full plate armor once they reach orichalcum rank. A mithril rank might be able to afford a mithril weapon. Only a person in the adamantium rank would be able to just give it away.

Here's the quote where Gagaran says it's from when they were making their own armor.

It being left overs doesn't particularly help. Theirs might have, say, more Orichalcum, or even a bit of Adamantite. Or more powerful enchantments, etc.

sorta doubt the more powerful enchantment thing as we're talking about renner here, Unless evileye herself enchanted there gear Im not sure where they'd get stronger enchantments then our insane princess could.

While they're scraps there was still enough to make a full plate set with some orichalcum , heck didn't six arms use orichalcum armor? Despite being adamantite class threats? I sorta doubt blue rose has access to enough admantite to use on there armor.

still I agree scaling his armor fully to blue rose is a stretch dura wise... Its really tough to figure it out, the armor is well beyond his own physicallity but measure to the exact extent seems difficult.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can send me a message later if you need my help.

Even if we don't think Climb should get even Possibly 8-C, he should definitely get a "higher with Limit Breaker Mind and his ring" due to this I just found,

Climb nodded his head vigorously, and activated his ring's power. This ring, made by the Dragon Lords using Wild Magic, contained a spell that could temporarily increase a warrior's strength. If the strongest man in the Kingdom Gazef Stronoff used it, he could step into the realm of heroes, but Climb had not reached that state yet. Even in combination with his martial art ÒÇîLimit Breaker— MindÒÇì, he could not even touch the bottoms of Brain's feet. However, it would still grant Climb the power of a mithril ranked warrior.

So he goes from Gold ranked in ability to Mithril with those 2 buffs

at the very least, this should be enough "9-B, higher with Limit Break Mind and Rigrit's Ring activated", right?

for both AP and dura

so for dura would it be structured like this?

"9-B physically, higher with Limit Break Mind and Rigrit's Ring activated. Higher with armor"

since his armor is definitely above his physical dura, but he can also increase it

It allows him to push his body beyond it's limits by basically unlocking all the barriers people usually have to protect there own body so yeah id give all his stats higher with ring and limit break mind.

well then

i think that's everything

barring any corrections of mistakes of course

much upgrading was had this day

Back