• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Overlord upgrade

I also don't think they should get High 8-C for their regular attacks

Though moves like Gazef's Six Fold Slash of Light should scale to High 8-C

How does Six Fold Slash of Light getting High 8-C sound?

Or is there not enough evidence to say it's that much stronger than Gazef's other Martial Arts?

Go Gin is more of an All Rounder without a single special or strong strike, but he could get a possibly. He IS the strongest martial lord there has been and into the realm of heroes.

i also don't get how he got At Least when the 8-C characters are only 8-C by upscaling from 0.22 tons but whatever

First option seems good. Especially because Lakyus has combative classes but seems to focus more on cleric levels and such, using buffs for herself and companions. So someone like Go Gin fully geared simply for battle, plus higher stats due to racial levels, plus being on Clementine's level and not nearly naked like her, I don't think possibly is an issue. Though, I'd like hearing what the others think.

it's in the op, but here's what's been seemingly agreed on with scaling so far

All the Pleiades; High 8-C, Likely higher for AP and dura

Evileye; High 8-C, Likely higher for AP and dura

Fluder; High 8-C, Likely higher for AP and dura

Olasird'arc Haylilyal; High 8-C, Likely higher for AP and dura

Death Knight; High 8-C dura

Gazef; High 8-C with Six Fold Slash of Light

Any issues anyone have?

I can see Haylilyal getting "High 8-C, Possibly higher" instead, but other than that i think we mostly have everything

I could also see some people not having Likely higher, since i think that implies a different tier, but i'm not super knowledgable on how that stuff works

I would be tempted to give Remedios straight up High 8-C against Evil Beings (I just don't see Lakyus being that much stronger against a more dedicated fighter super specialized for evil enemies, less so when Remedios Sister is above Lakyus as a cleric) but all these seem fine.

so 8-C, High 8-C against Evil Beings for Remedios?

Does she just have a passive damage increase against Evil?

i don't remember much about her

also High 8-C for AP and dura, or just one of them?

She has techniques like Holy Strike that deal extra damage to evil beings, and likely others that she didn't show (Holy Strike was called a basic Paladin technique, Remedios would likely have more stuff up her sleeve being as high level as she is), her special sword is specifically made to deal extra damage to evil beings, etc.

But is just a possibility I am thinking about. I would want to see what others think before seriously thinking of adding it.

She's passively better against evil enemies, and has various boosts against it she can use that stack.

i'm not entirely sure about High 8-C for Remedios against Evil beings, that seems like a massive jump from scaling vaguely above Baseline 8-C without it being a super powerful move or something

though maybe i'm just being too cautious

The difference between 8-C and High 8-C is merely 8x (which is a bit funny).

Considering Gazef even without any items is above Zaryusu, who is a sliver below 8-C, and Remedios is on the Realm of Heroes unlike Gazef himself, plus all he specialiZed anti evil skills and even a sword that deals more damage to negative karma entities, it is not impossible.

But it is, again, more of a passing thought and I am not super serious about it.

Wording it as "Possibly High 8-C with buffs (many of her abilities and classes are specialized at damaging evil targets, more powerful than Lakyus)" or something like that could work if the others think it's okay.

i'm just happy we finally have another feat to use, even if it's just for the low and mid tiers

More input on Remedios getting Possibly High 8-C with all her buffs against evil beings would be appreciated

As far as i can tell, she's the only one left who warrants discussion, everyone else seems obvious

And here is what the scaling looks like right now

All the Pleiades; High 8-C, Likely higher for AP and dura

Evileye; High 8-C, Likely higher for AP and dura

Fluder; High 8-C, Likely higher for AP and dura

Olasird'arc Haylilyal; High 8-C, Likely higher for AP and dura

Death Knight; High 8-C dura

Gazef; High 8-C with Six Fold Slash of Light

Go Gin; 8-C, Possibly High 8-C

Again, if anyone thinks some people on the list should get a Possibly higher or something, please speak up

Don't see why she shouldn't tbh. Lakyus has it with a special move but Remedios is geared to the 11 with as much anti evil shizz as Ainz has Divine gear on him.

And how does Go Gin having "8-C, Possibly High 8-C" sound?

And though i'm sure he'll never get used, would Haylilyal having just straight High 8-C instead of a Likely higher be better?

Neutral on Go Gin. Frosty should have Likely since he is a dragon and out levels p much everyone that isn't 13 Heroes level or with Nazarick.

This sounds good, as it is in the OP.

Just to make sure i'm getting it right, Remedios's anti-evil buffs are for her damage right, so it would just be Possibly High 8-C for her AP?

hmmmm

Not sure about Clementine getting Possibly High 8-C with her stuff, but i'm open to hearing other people's thoughts on it

Id say clementime should probably scale with her special charge and full scripture equipment, as she was above all the characters (beside the pleides and evil eye) we listed.

We don't even have a key for her in full equipment

probably because we don't know its effects afaik

Fair enough, i was just stating when/if she had it she would likly scale fully. im in agreement her charge seems to be her own version of a special technique, a dead full speed sprint meant to kill the enemy in oneshot. Im open to it scaling.

So that's 2 for Possibly High 8-C Clementine with buffs + charging

Anyone else have any thoughts on it?

Also, how about High 8-C for Ainz's physical strikes?

Ainz estimates he's around a lvl 33 warrior strength wise iirc

But his high grade equipment probably influences it too, so I think a solid High 8-C might work, just not Likely higher

At least, I could see Likely High 8-C

please tell me there aren't more people who scale after these 2 are decided, this is taking much longer than i thought already

i'm not even too confident on Ainz scaling anyway

his warrior abilities are 30-33

seems too low to scale AP wise to Lakyus's attack

What are the conclusions here in an easy to understand summary?

Back