• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Overlord upgrade

All the Pleiades; High 8-C, Likely higher for AP and dura

Evileye; High 8-C, Likely higher for AP and dura

Fluder; High 8-C, Likely higher for AP and dura

Olasird'arc Haylilyal; High 8-C, Likely higher for AP and dura

Death Knight; High 8-C dura

Gazef; High 8-C with Six Fold Slash of Light

Go Gin; 8-C, Possibly High 8-C for AP and dura

Remedios; 8-C, Possibly High 8-C AP (Specifically with her anti-evil buffs active)

Clementine; High 8-C AP

Ainz; Likely High 8-C

So I believe these are them.

Clementine is weaker but comparable if we take her statements for it, and Momon is regarded as one of the strongest adventurers in the land, as well as likely being comparable to Hamsuke as they go on missions together.

So, High 8-C for both.

All the Pleiades; High 8-C, Likely higher for AP and dura

Evileye; High 8-C, Likely higher for AP and dura

Fluder; High 8-C, Likely higher for AP and dura

Olasird'arc Haylilyal; High 8-C, Likely higher for AP and dura

Death Knight; High 8-C dura

Gazef; High 8-C with Six Fold Slash of Light

Go Gin; 8-C, Possibly High 8-C for AP and dura

Remedios; 8-C, Possibly High 8-C AP (Specifically with her anti-evil buffs active)

Clementine; Possibly High 8-C AP with buffs while charging

Hamsuke; High 8-C AP and dura

Ainz; High 8-C for physical AP

How does this look to everyone?

Would Fluder's dura scale? He's a pure caster, iirc, so his defences shouldn't be too high, at least without defensive spells.

I was just going by his profile, where he scales from Evileye

So i assumed he would scale to High 8-C with Evileye as well

Anyone have any objections?

Maybe you think a Possibly should be a Likely, or vice versa?

We're almost done, so now's the time

If there aren't any objections, do we need to contact Dargoo to implement this?

Don't you need admins for these type of things?

Or is Ant's ok from earlier good enough?

small addition for Climb, i think he should be 9-B phsyically with 8-C armor

He walked down a wide hallway that was scrubbed so clean that not even a trace of dust could be found, let alone any litter. His full plate armor did not make any noises, the reason being that it was tempered with mithril and orichalcum and enchanted with magic.

His armor is made from mostly Mithril with some Orichalcum, as well as being enchanted to be tougher. This kind of armor is usally worn by Adamantit adventurers like Gagaran, who is 8-C

"Gigant Basilisk…"
Climb groaned.
With characteristics of both a lizard and a snake, the Gigant Basilisk was a giant monster measuring ten meters. It possessed a petrifying gaze with deadly poison coursing through its veins. What was worse was that its thick skin was as hard as mithril. It was truly a terrifying existence. If they were really able to defeat a monster that could destroy a small town, then it would not have been strange for them to rise to adamantium.
However, there was a problem. That was—
"That's… incredible. But did they really beat a Gigant Basilisk with only two people? Isn't that impossible with just a warrior and a magic caster? Not a chance."
—Indeed. With only two people, it was close to impossible, especially if it was only a warrior and a magic caster. They did not have anyone to heal them. Not only would there have been no way for them to defend against its petrifying gaze and poison, but also the variety of other attacks at the monster's disposal.

A Giant Basilisk's skin is as hard as Mithril, and it seems to take a team of Adamantites to take one down, who are 8-C, like Gagaran, Lakyus, Gazef, etc

(This is unrelated to Lakyus's special attack, but this seemed like the best place to fit it in)

Dargoo is the only admin/staff member who is on the support list

and no staff are on the Knowledgable members list for Overlord

i have contacted Dargoo about this thread, so right now we're waiting

Is there enough evidence to say Evileye's striking strength is superior to Lakyus's attack, or should i just leave it as "At Least Building class"?

Then nah. If even her spells couldn't do much to Entoma until she used a specific one, and Entoma is not exactly hardy or high in the Pleiades hierarchy, then I see no way she can scale there. Physical combat doesn't seem to be her focus either.

do we need to have Clem's Black Scripture thing on her profile?

we literally don't know anything about it

I am not sure myself. I could see someone in the realm of heroes that can defeat Gazef with all the treasures as scaling if we already consider his best move as scaling.

having some small trouble wording Clem's justification for Possibly High 8-C

so far i have this; Possibly High 8-C with buffs while charging (Ainz, with his superhuman physical abilities, could hardly believe the power of her charge)

based on this from the LN; She sprinted right at him. It was a charge that even Ainz, with his superhuman physical abilities, could hardly believe was possible.

can i get some help on making it sound better, or is it good enough?

Could word it as "Made Ainz think her charge looked almost impossible, who at that moment was physically stronger than Clem by a big margin."

Big margin can be cut off depending how much above Clem Ainz was in strength.

the text seems to imply Ainz would have one-shot Clem if he landed a clean strike with his swords

maybe "Ainz could hardly believe the power of her charge was possible, even with his physical abilities"?

She is indeed higher than Gazef without treasures.

"Ainz, powerful enough to one shot if not heavily wound her with one strike, hardly believed the power of her charge was possible".

This seems good.

ok, i think i'm done with the relevant profiles

as long as i didn't make a super stupid mistake

oh btw, what do you guys think about the above argument for Climb gettting 8-C armor?

Apeironaxim said:
small addition for Climb, i think he should be 9-B phsyically with 8-C armor
He walked down a wide hallway that was scrubbed so clean that not even a trace of dust could be found, let alone any litter. His full plate armor did not make any noises, the reason being that it was tempered with mithril and orichalcum and enchanted with magic.

His armor is made from mostly Mithril with some Orichalcum, as well as being enchanted to be tougher. This kind of armor is usally worn by Adamantit adventurers like Gagaran, who is 8-C

"Gigant Basilisk…"
Climb groaned.
With characteristics of both a lizard and a snake, the Gigant Basilisk was a giant monster measuring ten meters. It possessed a petrifying gaze with deadly poison coursing through its veins. What was worse was that its thick skin was as hard as mithril. It was truly a terrifying existence. If they were really able to defeat a monster that could destroy a small town, then it would not have been strange for them to rise to adamantium.
However, there was a problem. That was—
"That's… incredible. But did they really beat a Gigant Basilisk with only two people? Isn't that impossible with just a warrior and a magic caster? Not a chance."
—Indeed. With only two people, it was close to impossible, especially if it was only a warrior and a magic caster. They did not have anyone to heal them. Not only would there have been no way for them to defend against its petrifying gaze and poison, but also the variety of other attacks at the monster's disposal.

A Giant Basilisk's skin is as hard as Mithril, and it seems to take a team of Adamantites to take one down, who are 8-C, like Gagaran, Lakyus, Gazef, etc
here's the reasoning for those who might be too lazy to scroll up

Well, while it takes adamantite to kill it, it doesn't necessarily mean the Mithril lvl skin needs adamantite people to pierce it. It does have a petrifying gaze, poison, and apparently a bunch of other different abilities. Its skin could also be way thicker than Climb's armor, considering how big the thing is, and even cutting it up isn't a guaranteed win, since it should be able to take quite a few damage before its HP drops to 0.

I'd say it's certainly above his wall lvl physicals, but I wouldn't scale it to adamantite.

what about the fact it's the same material as the Blue Rose's armor, as well as some Orichalcum too?

Back