• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Knight Run additions

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
My obligatory Knight Run CTR of the year, its tiny as heck though.

1. Acrobatics for every Knight Run character
5vcHxFm.png

2. Curse manipulation via Waves (All Knight Run characters who uses Waves)
6BQSBdp.png

3. Information Analysis and Accelerated Development (Scales to all current Knight Run Knight profiles)

gC1ZPIO.png

Small, quick and dirty.

Someone really just liked this thread and left without saying anything.

Bump

I agree with everything, curse manip is pretty vague but there are some profile that have it in the same way so i guess it's okay.

Should we update the durability and attack potency of some of the characters. As I recall,the main antagonist of the Knightfall arc survived a exploding moon and Dry managed to take off one of her arms. Also in the final battle of the Prayer War Dry destroyed the Morglay,a powerful probability altering weapon that can destroy a planet`s core and erode from the inside out.

We can only apply Knight Fall stuff when we get there translations-wise

We already applied Morglays Feat on Fears profile, Dry shoudnt scale to it, as the one he destroyed was explicitly stated be powerless and empty. Not only that, it is doubtful if Morglay even scales to its powers durabilitywise.

Thanks for the welcome I'll definitely check it out since there isn't much activity on discord as we don't have a translator.

Thanks for the welcome I'll definitely check it out since there isn't much activity on discord as we don't have a translator.
I mean, if that's what killed your server, i don't think we will fare much better with 0 korean translators in general

It wasn't just the translator problem. It was that there wasn't much conversion outside the chapter updates like powerscaling or vs match ups. It also doesn't help that the early translations in the first two arcs made it difficult to understand at times so discussions over plot points were difficult.

Last edited:
Abby? Are you still there? C-can you free me from my suffering? You saw the thread, dont pretend you didnt qwq

I agree with the additions, it's straightforward and while Curse Manipulation is vague in the sense of we don't know what type of curse it will inflict. The power could still be added, just means someone couldn't argue it's effect.

Back