• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Issues With Avatar Profiles

Don't worry this isn't about speed or whatever it's just that Mako has no proper justification for his AP tier also Zuko has High 8-C dura inspite of the listed feat being barely withstanding something with his bending. Mako and Korra also have no listed tier for their body's durability.

Also the durability of Zuko should indicate his use of bending and Mako and Korra and any other characters with this issue should have something for their own durability

Has anyone calculated the feat done by Avatar Kyoshi? She splits landmass I'm assuming down into the tectonic plate level and by herself pushes the land away from the continent and make Kyoshi Island?

Lightning was originally rewritted as having 1.6 Gigajoules as the AP. And while surviving a naturally occuring lightning bolt is not an 8-C feat, bending lightning bolts are still 8-C feats. And two or more characters striking each other with their bended lightning bolts would still be a solid 8-C feat. And there isn't much reason for their fire-bending to be any weaker than their lightning bending.

I don't mind losing the "+" signs however for those reasons.

Ok but could a durability rating be added for their bodies. Something like 8C for surviving bending attacks from anothe character? What about Zuko he's High 8C in base

I think it was agreed that Avatar characters only have Tier 8 durability when the characters are focused. As benders can be harmed by non benders when they're distracted for instance. Zuko is High 8-C via scaling from Combustion Man, so I don't see the problem in that.

Back