• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Ichigo Addition

I made my point above, but the point is that the Shinigami can only be killed if their hearts are destroyed so I found that the heart for the Shinigami is the most critical part of your body but if it is not then okay.

Edit: Since Shinigami only stop producing reiatsu when your heart stops.

no , i don't think that it goes that far. very little characther in bleach actually show feat of Regenerationn from decapitation and those already have low godly.

You're right. So of the only ones I mentioned just analytic prediction, other points about instinctive reaction, poison resistance and paralysis resistance (resisted the effects of Rukia's paralysis) are good to add.

Shouldn't Ichigo get reactive evolution on your Fullbringer key? During the fight against Ginjo and Tsukishima, Ichigo evolved and gained skills such as the ability to fly, ESP, when blinded he gained the ability to see Ginjo's spirit form.

Reactive Evolution is the ability to, in response to threats and adverse situations, adapt to grow better capable of dealing with any given issue; this can mean growing to become more resistant to certain methods of attack and certain abilities, developing new powers to better defend one's self, or just becoming more powerful to become an even greater threat.

I think this case was about regaining cotnrol of his powers. Literally most of the series, Ichigo get additional powers into battles. Later, it is revealed that it was because he was starting to get better control of his powers. I don't think Ichigo's case is reactive evolution

@Elizhaa

You're a knowledgeable staff on the series, would it be fine to add the things you accepted or do you want me to ask an admin or high for confirmation?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
@Elizhaa
You're a knowledgeable staff on the series, would it be fine to add the things you accepted or do you want me to ask an admin or high for confirmation?
I can't accept since CRT changes since it is not in my staff's authorities. So, the thread still need an evaluating staffs like an admin, bureaucrats, or Discussion Moderators to confirm the changes, @Sigurd Snake in The Eye. I guess it is better to say that I, Elizhaa - knowledgeable staff, gave an evaluation for the CRT so the changes could be approved more quickly if needed.

What has already been accepted here?

I think the mask inside Ichigo's body doesn't fit as an instinctive Reaction , Ichigo could have an instinctive reaction but not for those reasons, as happened with Kirinji in the fight against Ulquiorra, I think I'm forgetting one.

The resistance to paralysis inducement should not only come from Candice's beam but as from him resisting Rukia's and Tessai's paralysis. Sealing resistance looks good, as Sigurd pointed out above.

Analytical forecasting is good too but It has more examples, your fight against Ikaku, Renji, Gin, Ulquiorra, Aizen, Jack, Tsukishima and Ginjo.

His good grades don't qualify as combat intelligence, I think. Ichigo has great combat intelligence talents and that should be addressed as well.

I don't think this is biological manipulation manipulation, it's more for body control.

Transformation ? I thought he already had, he should have a long time ago. Mugetsu is not considered darkness manipulation manipulation why?

Poison resistance sounds good but I don't know. Shouldn't he have resistance to Danmaku ? He scattered the petals of Senbosakura.

Ichigo should also have the ability to interact with intangibles, he has been shown to interact with light, cero is a good example.

Shouldn't Mugetsu be considered an existence erasure? In the panel says that everything has been reduced to nothing and in the novel also says that, when Roca copies the mugetsu of Ichigo.

Honno Death said:
Ichigo should also have the ability to interact with intangibles, he has been shown to interact with light, cero is a good example.
Shouldn't Mugetsu be considered an existence erasure? In the panel says that everything has been reduced to nothing and in the novel also says that, when Roca copies the mugetsu of Ichigo.
He already has Non-Physical interaction.

Post the novel entry of it being called EE.

I agree with @Sigurd Snake in The Eye on Non-Physical Interaction.

Mugetsu being EE would makes Aizen's Regenerationn Mid-Godly since he came back it.

Can you post novel entry of Mugetsu being called EE, @Sigurd Snake in The Eye because I think it will help the EE case?

"She can't handle this power. Her neck, legs, organs her body is self-destructing. She's bleeding everywhere, but she swings the blade. She doesn't pronounce the name of the technique."

"She unfairly snatched the boy's technique. That's why at least cla won't put his fingers in your name. The dark night of Hueco Mundo is surrounded by an even darker shadow."

"Cien is trapped in a dark place. He is surrounded by "death". It begins to crumble. Not! I still have to keep my promise to Shinigami!"

"I promised we would fight again! I can not die yet! Hueco Mundo Roca is barely alive."

"She doesn't know what happened exactly after clearing her attack. It is empty around you. The wreckage of Szayel's quarters was gone. There is only sand. She thought she would also be swallowed by darkness [...]

I see, but what about the panel where it says that everything is reduced to nothing? Would that at least fit into darkness manipulation?

https://*********.com/Manga/Bleach/Chapter-420?id=281032

Not wanting to derail anything but Quincys should not get erased from existence? once they erase the soul it no longer reincarnates, or am I wrong?

Elizhaa said:
@KazuiK, thanks for the info :)

Nevermind about Aizen's Regenerationn, I do think Mugestu was accepted as EE earlier since it was the basis for his Low-Godly Regenerationn.
No problem

Indeed, it seems, according to these topics they consider that mugetsu is erasure of existence. so is it likely to be accepted?

So I'll be adding these then.

• Multiple Personalities
  • Instinctive Reaction
  • Body Control
  • Telekinesis
  • Berserk Mode
  • Resistance to Memory Manipulation, Paralysis, Sealing, and Extrasensory Perception

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Also that doesnt really seem like sealing, it just looks like itchigo is being pinned down to the ground.
What's sealing suppose to look like? i'm confused here.

It's a high level binding spell under the Bakudo classification which also means "Way of Binding". it's apperance is irrelevant only it's functionality.

I will try to bring sweeps but if you don't want to wait you can consult the fight of:

Ichigo vs. Yhwach (Ichigo tries to predict his next attack but fails thanks to the almighty)

Ichigo vs. Jackie (He uses his battle experiences to predict the movement of Jack)

Ichigo vs. Aizen (Ichigo predates Aizen's movement, although Aizen easily dodges Ichigo and that's before Ichigo trains at Dangai)

Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra (himself claims he can now predict his movements more clearly than before)

Ichigo vs Gin (he predicts that Gin go will use his ability and anticipates not to use it)

Ichigo vs Renji (he uses Urahara's teachings to predict Renji's movements, although he was wrong)

Edit: this is just analytical prediction and not precognition, He uses his experience and intelligence to predict enemy attacks. Someone above pointed out that there are more fights than Ichigo did it but I don't know if he did it in the others.

What's sealing suppose to look like? i'm confused here.

It's a high level binding spell under the Bakudo classification which also means "Way of Binding". it's apperance is irrelevant only it's functionality.

Not to mention that Ichigo has already resisted the sealing Tessai used on him and was more complex than that.

Back