• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh boy, which version of Heatblast is this ? Heatblast has a lot of combat experience facing against Steam smythe's giant robots, Clocktopus etc. He has faster flight speed than base Xlr8 as well combined with his flight or Fulmini energy attacks (if Omni-enhanced or Kix form is being used then how good is Surtur against Electricity based attacks ? Since those Omni-forms give him high mobility in flight to HB as well). On top of that he scales to 8.96 Gigatons (6-C) Ap advantage as well as far better Class M in base form. I'd vote for Heatblast however I require more input of Surtur

Last edited:
So they both are in base forms with Heatblast being Possibly 6-C right. Okay so he already has higher LS in this form. Heatblast has resitence to Fire and Magma with Heatblast's homeworld Pyros described as a star like planet. This would give him 6000 or higher Kelvin heat or resistance as well. Large size type 2 would be a problem but Heatblast has a history of fighting giant robots in the show with better utilized techniques I'd vote for him for now.

This is fair now since Surtur scales way above 163 gigatons and Heatblast scales to 323 gigatons

Back