• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Eijirou Kirishima Upgrade.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Okay I've notice one thing, Why is Eijirou only tier 9-A when he was able to keep up with Bakugo and Tsuyu Asui was stated to reach Building level via powerscaling by performing the same villain feat as Eijirou. I request he be upgrade to 8-C.

Didnt Kirishima also cut the Large Building Durability Bakugo without even hitting the full punch.

Not to mention he was 2nd in the entrance exam

Possible High 8-C for him too?

This is a very old thread. It might be best if I close it.

Back