• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KingPin0422

Derp Idol
Joke Battles
Retired
So, with Chapter 2 now released, I would like to make some relatively minor revisions to Deltarune characters.

For AP and Durability, refer to this blog. Basically, we have reason to believe that Kris is much older than just 12 years old like we were assuming them to be, so I made some updated calculations. However, there is another issue: the current value for FINAL CHAOS is based on squaring the diameter of the cylindrical explosion when it should be squaring the radius. This would lead to a fairly significant downgrade within 9-B, enough to warrant removing the + sign.

As for Speed, I will do an update for that calculation later, but there is one issue I want to address: the distance used. Simply put, I think that it is far more logical to use the distance between Ralsei and Lancer, not the distance between Ralsei and Susie, seeing as Lancer is who Ralsei is talking to directly. Of course, if someone else thinks that they can make a new speed calc, then they should feel more than free to do so - I would appreciate the help.

I agree with this, and I have accepted your recalc. But, I’d prefer to wait till the other CRT is done to apply the tiers.

Noelle's most basic ice attacks can freeze opponents, which is a 9-A feat, so why don't we scale everyone from that?

Although, I see zero reasons to scale this to anyone other than Noelle herself, she can two shot most things with it.
I just checked, if you unequip Noelle's RoyalPin armor, her Iceshock does 123 points of damage and is still powerful enough to completely freeze Virovirokun.

Kris in comparison, does 120 points of damage to the same enemy, and I'm pretty sure they could do more damage with stronger equipment. Their damage in the weird route Spamton fight is about 216 points.

I just checked, if you unequip Noelle's RoyalPin armor, her Iceshock does 123 points of damage and is still powerful enough to completely freeze Virovirokun.

Kris in comparison, does 120 points of damage to the same enemy, and I'm pretty sure they could do more damage with stronger equipment. Their damage in the weird route Spamton fight is about 216 points.
I'm not too tight on using damage numbers as evidence. Because even if you do 300 damage to Virovirokun, he doesn't get killed, he just runs.
Noelle does the freezing thing through hax, so it should really just scale to her magic. Or Ralsei's, who probably has comparable magic to her (although, we can't quite scale since he has zero offensive magic abilities)

Back