• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Ayanokoji fixes and addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
Alrighty, this has been bugging me for a bit.

Currently, Ayanokoji has "fear inducing aura" listed on his profile, and links to "Aura" page:
Fear-Inducing Aura (Hirata stated that the reason why he and Karuizawa were forced to reveal their deep secrets to him are Kiyotaka's eyes, which carry an abysmal darkness which consumes its prey, this in a symbolic way)
This doesn't really fit the standard IMO, so it should just be merged with Social Influencing (currently named "manipulation skills") And this doesn't really repeat either, where characters would be afraid of looking in his eyes.

This would also get rid of resistances to fear inducing aura for characters like Housen.

However, I also believe he should receive Analytical Prediction via the following quote from Volume 7 in his fight against Albert:

Yup, that's why I said it should be merged. IDK why Social Influence is named as "Manipulation Skills" on his profile but oh well.

The verse overall is not even that strong to gain such an ability, tho. That's why it is more social influencing than aura or madness manipulation, lol.

Since the changes aren't that controversial, can I apply them? Also, it turns out Ayanokoji knowing every martial is a headcanon and never backed up in the story, can that also be removed from his intelligence section?

Since the changes aren't that controversial, can I apply them? Also, it turns out Ayanokoji knowing every martial is a headcanon and never backed up in the story, can that also be removed from his intelligence section?
This is for another thread, I assume.

Don't think it's necessary since there are quite literally no scans for Ayanokoji knowing every martial art and it's a simple delete.
There are no scans =/= it does not exist, also I assume, you don't need them for every sentence in the blog. So better ask out where the information is, and if you don't find any, create a content revision to remove it.

There are no scans =/= it does not exist, also I assume, you don't need them for every sentence in the blog. So better ask out where the information is, and if you don't find any, create a content revision to remove it.
I asked the COTE sub-Reddit and its pure headcanon, never stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back