• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small ability addition for Anos & Lay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, i don't want to bother tho... Anyway that's pending ig. Also @EldemadeDityjon
Remember this.
I will add that in Sasha's thread
No. And that's overall rejected by everyone here so don't push that.
Yzak has resistance to it based on what? Which profiles? All of them certainly don't.
Not passive, just list it as Resistance to Corruption

Kinda Iffy, but if you guys thinks it's okay, then i'm fine..

Ok

Actually no. There is no one who relies on fate or Lay has permanently killed by that method.

No, since it explicitly says that only gods can resist it, it would be logical to give resistance to Resistance Negation to someone who resists it without being a god.

Fine.

Nah. No one actually rejected Anos thing. You guys disgreed with Yzark having resistance to resistance negation. But Evensmana can affect Anos that's better supporting evidence.

Nah. No one actually rejected Anos thing. You guys disgreed with Yzark having resistance to resistance negation. But Evensmana can affect Anos that's better supporting evidence.
It's not like to affect Anos you have to have Resistance Negation. Nor does evansmana have anything that makes its power unresistant to anyone.

It's not like to affect Anos you have to have Resistance Negation. Nor does evansmana have anything that makes its power unresistant to anyone.
I guess for now it's fine then. If I find any better explanation i will add in new CRT.
For purification tag the chapter 184. Lays divided Misa and Avos in that chapter.

Can you close this thread.

Thanks for all who helped out here.

OK, I was just going through the OP and the profile and I noticed that the previously agreed to addition of;
  • Power Mimicry and
  • Limited Resistance to Status Effect Inducement
based on these scans here, were removed from the edited OP. The abilities have already been agreed upon and I believe are still valid for addition.

Just in case;
the power mimicry is really self explanatory, but the Status effect inducement resistance is the main issue and has already been explained here https://vsbattles.com/threads/small-ability-addition-for-anos-lay.140360/post-4978798
If its still too controversial or confusing then its fine to remove it and add only power mimicry.

Overwrite history is also Causality hax
Should i add it?
It seems fine to add.
OK, I was just going through the OP and the profile and I noticed that the previously agreed to addition of;
  • Power Mimicry and
  • Limited Resistance to Status Effect Inducement
based on these scans here, were removed from the edited OP. The abilities have already been agreed upon and I believe are still valid for addition.

Just in case;
the power mimicry is really self explanatory, but the Status effect inducement resistance is the main issue and has already been explained here https://vsbattles.com/threads/small-ability-addition-for-anos-lay.140360/post-4978798
If its still too controversial or confusing then its fine to remove it and add only power mimicry.
Power Mimicry seems fine if Lay didn't know he was Kanon yet. For Status effect inducement resistance, I shared similar thoughts with Dereck03's regarding that Holy Magic protected him, meaning Lay didn't resist the effect; hence, I disagree.

Done. I don't think anything else should be added, so this thread is now finished and waiting to be closed.

It seems fine to add.

Power Mimicry seems fine if Lay didn't know he was Kanon yet. For Status effect inducement resistance, I shared similar thoughts with Dereck03's regarding that Holy Magic protected him, meaning Lay didn't resist the effect; hence, I disagree.
He didn't know he was kanon there yet, there's another scenario in the scan where he made the sword to become magnetic by changing its form so power mimicry is fine.

Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back