• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small ability addition for Anos & Lay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gods being the only ones that can conventionally resist godly powers means that the resistance negation only applies to people that arent gods (since they don't resist while gods do normally), otherwise it's textbook circular scaling.
Him negating Anos resistance should scale then right ? Still that can be right.

Damage Transferal or Attack Reflection ?
From what I read from the evidence in some posts, it seems like absorption and duplication for the sword.
Are these texts meant to be removed from the above, though?
Passive Corruption Manipulation & Resistance to Corruption
It doesn't seem passive; it seems like a form of corruption manipulation (type 1) and Resistance to Corruption.

For the rest, I shared similar positions though to Dereck03's.

From what I read from the evidence in some posts, it seems like absorption and duplication for the sword.
So it's kinda power absorption then. OP was editted after Dereck others have their opinion.
It doesn't seem passive; it seems like a form of corruption manipulation (type 1) and Resistance to Corruption.
Also I put Passive Corruption because when someone tries to corrupt demons they would passively corrupted backwards because of the immunity demons have.

For the rest, I shared similar positions though to Dereck03's.
Agreed, also thanks for taking the time to review this thread 🙏

I've applied the changes... Took me so long cus the edit mode was giving a lot of errors and could not edit well. I believe this thread can be closed, thanks everyone.... Time to move to this again.

I've applied the changes... Took me so long cus the edit mode was giving a lot of errors and could not edit well. I believe this thread can be closed, thanks everyone.... Time to move to this again.
Bro Adaptation, Clairvoyance and Empathic Manipulation are repeated twice can you remove those.

Also for this
Can you add this to Evansmana tab like Elizha suggested

Power Absorption & Duplication ( Evansmana can absorb opponents attacks and turn it into rainbow road/blade)

Chapter 625
白虹が聖剣に集う。エヴァンスマナを構え、レイは聖ハイフォリアの祝福に真っ向から立ち向かっていく。

「――<廻天虹刃かいてんこうは>っっっ!!」

流星の如き虹の輝きを、レイはエヴァンスマナにて斬り裂いた。放たれた神々しい光は霊神人剣の秘奥により形を変えていき、レイの背に一本の虹の剣――虹刃こうはを作る。

切断した権能の魔力を変換しているのだ。
 レイの背後には、虹刃が二本、三本と増えていく。

The white rainbow gathers around the holy sword. With Evansmana at the ready, Lay stood face to face with the blessing of the Holy Hayfolia.

"-- <Kaiten Nijihachi (heavenly rainbow blade)>!!"

Lay slashed through the rainbow's radiance like a meteor with her evanescent mana. The divine light that was emitted was transformed by the secret of the Spirit God Sword to form a single rainbow sword--the rainbow blade on Lay's back.

It is converting the magic power of the severed authority.
 Behind Lay's back, two or three more rainbow blades are created.

Bro Adaptation, Clairvoyance and Empathic Manipulation are repeated twice can you remove those.
Sorry, i missed it, as told before, the edit mode was giving lot errors.
Power Absorption & Duplication ( Evansmana can absorb opponents attacks and turn it into rainbow road/blade)
Missed it, i'll do so.

Done.

I'll add the references later

Sorry, i missed it, as told before, the edit mode was giving lot errors.

Missed it, i'll do so.

Done.

I'll add the references later
No problem bro 👍. Also I suggest for Evansmana fate manipulation you should add Greater fate manipulation because it's even severed fate manipulation of Yzark. As scans above. Otherwise it will be problem using his fate manipulation in Matches.
Scans are already in here.

I rejected that.
I mean you rejected the idea of reason being Yzark though. Anos really has resistance to Resistance Negation.

Isn't that logical to give Resistance negation to Resistance to Resistance Negation for people who can affect Anos.

Hmmm, i don't want to bother tho... Anyway that's pending ig. Also @EldemadeDityjon
I would suggest you add High Godly regeneration negation for Purple and MEoCD as purple can permanently destroy gods who can regenerate from source destruction and for MEoCD for being the unsealed version of MEoCD and scaling about venuzdonoa feats and attacks.
Remember this.
I mean you rejected the idea of reason being Yzark though. Anos really has resistance to Resistance Negation.

Isn't that logical to give Resistance negation to Resistance to Resistance Negation for people who can affect Anos.
No. And that's overall rejected by everyone here so don't push that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back