• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rasenshuriken's durability negation is worthless against the Susanoo, because it doesn't really have cells. It's just pure chakra, so the only way to break it is to overcome it's durability.

Besides FRS takes time to charge, during which Sasuke can counter with Amaterasu or Susanoo arrows. Long range Sasuke has the edge.

The RasenShuriken can destroy the Susanoo though, Danzo did it with a wind attack aided by his summon (granted he only broke a part of it but the point still stands) and Naruto's Sage Rasenshuriken hurt Kurama...a lot.

BlastX said:
The RasenShuriken can destroy the Susanoo though, Danzo did it with a wind attack aided by his summon (granted he only broke a part of it but the point still stands) and Naruto's Sage Rasenshuriken hurt Kurama...a lot.
That just means that danzo is stronger than Sm Naruto. That might be contentious. Danzo > LA Raikage

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Rasenshuriken's durability negation is worthless against the Susanoo, because it doesn't really have cells. It's just pure chakra, so the only way to break it is to overcome it's durability.

Besides FRS takes time to charge, during which Sasuke can counter with Amaterasu or Susanoo arrows. Long range Sasuke has the edge.
That does not mean anything. Paper doesn't have cells but cutting is better than tearing it regardless. I will say "no way jose" on the susanoo tanking a ten micrometer blade. You could casually cut steel while barely pressing on it with something like that, let alone something with at best ten times you AP.

But yes, Naruto wouldn't get to use it.

BlastX said:
Again the Kurama feats aren't usable here because they would render this fight invalid as a complete stomp in Naruto's favor.

And Danzo hurting the Susanoo isn't an anti-feat, it should be a feat for Danzo but whatever. Anyway Sasuke should still be easily able to respond to the FRS because he has precog, Amaterasu, Susanoo arrows, and is fast enough to react to the Raikage with regular Sharingan not MS.

That does not mean anything. Paper doesn't have cells but cutting is better than tearing it regardless. I will say "no way jose" on the susanoo tanking a ten micrometer blade. You could casually cut steel while barely pressing on it with something like that, let alone something with at best ten times you AP.

But yes, Naruto wouldn't get to use it.

Depends on how much prep time he has

@Ricsi

But FRS doesn't really have 10x the AP or even close to it. They both seemingly scale to the same feats for now, at least until the revisions take place.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
@Ricsi

But FRS doesn't really have 10x the AP or even close to it. They both seemingly scale to the same feats for now, at least until the revisions take place.
You don't get it, it's the other way around.

Even if Susanoo was ten times stronger, such a thing attack would still cut it like butter.

I don't think you realize how much durability a cell thin blade with 7-A AP can ignore. It doesn't matter if it isn't cells, such a thin blade should be able to cut through enemies several tiers above Naruto because that is simply how blade physics work. A lot of power over a small surface.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
BlastX said:
Again the Kurama feats aren't usable here because they would render this fight invalid as a complete stomp in Naruto's favor.
And Danzo hurting the Susanoo isn't an anti-feat, it should be a feat for Danzo but whatever. Anyway Sasuke should still be easily able to respond to the FRS because he has precog, Amaterasu, Susanoo arrows, and is fast enough to react to the Raikage with regular Sharingan not MS.
Not sure how they be invalid cause Naruto fights Kurama almost right after fighting Sasuke.

And if it is a fear for Danzo it should likely be a feat for Naruto as well.

Like I said, Naruto does have his own counters to those, albeit not perfect ones.

Not sure how they be invalid cause Naruto fights Kurama almost right after fighting Sasuke.

And if it is a fear for Danzo it should likely be a feat for Naruto as well.

Like I said, Naruto does have his own counters to those, albeit not perfect ones.'

I'm not using that Sage mode Naruto he stomps since he got drastically stronger post pain arc he could make 10s of dozens of clones and even injure the 3rd raikage as a clone. The raikage could contend with the 8 tails and take 10s of thousands of Shinobi. Naruto could also contend with kurama. Pain couldn't even contend with partial kurama transformation Naruto. sage mode Naruto in the pain arc was weaker than that deva pain and partial kurama transformation Naruto.

@BlastX

Because it would make Naruto High 6-C, so it'd be a stomp if we use that feat and scale it to Pain arc SM. But now that I think about it he can't scale to it because 9 tails>=SM Naruto(post Pain)>> 8 Tails>> Pain>SM Naruto(Pain arc) so he clearly got stronger later on.

@Ricsi

I'd agree with you if only the 3rd Raikage didn't completely tank the FRS with pure durability. I know it negs durability but there's clearly a limit to it. Though honestly I don't think it matters because like you said Sasuke can counter it before it's even fired.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
@Ricsi

I'd agree with you if only the 3rd Raikage didn't completely tank the FRS with pure durability. I know it negs durability but there's clearly a limit to it. Though honestly I don't think it matters because like you said Sasuke can counter it before it's even fired.
Raikage kind off dunks on everyone to be honest. Only reason he isn't a higher tier is because he wasn't show to be.

100th Hokage said:
You can't train your vital points usually so somehow he has a resistance or did train them. Man's organs be out here doing squats.
Remember when it was stated that your organs can't get more durable no matter what you do in Part I?

I remember. Though, I also remember the Sharingan being a byakugan mutation and Pain's eyes having tomoe, so my memory isn't worth much.

@Ricsi

Raiton armor Raikage is actually scaled to the 8 tails, and the revisions should Give war arc SM Naruto a new key on that level because of his feats against Kurama and the Raikage.

So for all intents and purposes Raikage and Naruto were pretty much in the same tier and the FRS still failed to hurt him.

Also if you want to get spicy with scaling Lmao: MS Sasuke should be somewhat comparable to MS Itachi who's able to fight on par with Nagato, B, Kabuto, and KCM Naruto>>SM Naruto.

But regardless of all that Sasuke should be more than fast enough to dodge or counter the FRS with Amaterasu or Susanoo arrow because he scales to the Raikage in speed with just his regular Sharingan not MS.

Though I will admit that in cqc Naruto will have an advantage thanks to Frog Kata, but Sasuke has the Susanoo to make up for it with Mid and Long range attacks.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Itachi as an Edo wasn't half dead, blind and baiting Orochimaru. That scaling is just not reasonable.
True, but Sasuke also clearly got a lot stronger after obtaining the MS.

Unless you think Hebi Sasuke can replicate his performance in the 5 Kage summit.

Anyway I wasn't seriously suggesting the scaling chain lol. I know Itachi is a lot stronger than Sasuke anyway.

Tony di bugalu said:
You sure? Cuz I remember some weird eyes that looked like a proto Rinnegan, not tomoe
There also was a plain spiral eye in Part I, but the above is also shown.

100th Hokage said:
The scale works like this
Sm Naruto < ms saskue < pain < Naruto kurama Partial Transformation
this is pretty much I see it. If no Naruto kurama Partial Transformation is used then I vote for ms Sasuke.

also who voted for Naruto?

Kakuzu never tanked a TBB from 2 tails. Matatabi never used a TBB in that fight. Kakuzu only managed to grab its claw, which wasn't really the outlier since Akatsuki members were supposed to fight against bijuu. We also have Deidara taking out 3 tails, and 4th Kazekage taking out Shukaku, and 3rd and 4th Raikage fighting 8 tails, so its safe to assume that kage level shinobi can fight against bijuu.

I'm certain it happened... maybe anime only? Idk will check.

Edit: Ah, it was just a random ball of fire. Close enough to a bijuudama for me to misremember.

Metalija said:
Kakuzu never tanked a TBB from 2 tails. Matatabi never used a TBB in that fight. Kakuzu only managed to grab its claw, which wasn't really the outlier since Akatsuki members were supposed to fight against bijuu. We also have Deidara taking out 3 tails, and 4th Kazekage taking out Shukaku, and 3rd and 4th Raikage fighting 8 tails, so its safe to assume that kage level shinobi can fight against bijuu.
Well the Akatsuki and A are verbatim stated bijuu level

Tbf I always found the notion that the Akatsuki fighting Biju is an outlier to be extremely silly because that's literally the plot lol. But eh a topic for another day I suppose.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Tbf I always found the notion that the Akatsuki fighting Biju is an outlier to be extremely silly because that's literally the plot lol. But eh a topic for another day I suppose.
Plus, that also leads to Jiraiya and Orochimaru's (and arguably Tsunade's) summons being so far above even the strongest shinobi that it's not even funny.

It also means that Gamabunta>Pain (without deva path), which is kiiiinda funky.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
We'll have to get done with Part I, first.
Hopefully that goes well too, but considering how long it's taking despite being much less controversial and convoluted than Part 2, I have a feeling the Part 2 revisions will be a war zone Lmao. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
If you guys want, i can link the Part one revisions here so you can see and possibly help fix it.
I actually agree with your current scaling chain, Itachi.

Back