• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MinatoSparkle

He/Him
This is Five Kage Summit Arc Naruto and Post-Danzo fight Sasuke without his near blindness. And OM Obito from the same time period. Let's say Naruto managed to talk no jutsu Sasuke here and when Obito showed up, Sasuke got a resolve amp that healed his eyes and stamina somehow and then they fought (Zetsu, Kakashi, and Sakura just moved away cause reasons). Knowledge is in character, and Naruto/Sasuke have shared the information they have on Obito with each other prior to the battle. Starting distance is 20 meters.
Who has better reaction speed, SM Naruto or MS Sasuke? - Quora
Obito is the GOAT, change my mind : r/Naruto

The Fated Duo: 1

"Madara" Uchiha: 1

Kakashi grabs Naruto and Sasuke and fling em' away then apologizes to Obito for their insolence:

Last edited:
I think Sasuke knows Kamui transports to a different dimension, and Naruto knows how its used in combat right? The only wincon I see here is get Obito to transport a Shadow Clone into the Kamui dimension, and then do what Kurama/Kakashi did in the war?

I think Sasuke knows Kamui transports to a different dimension, and Naruto knows how its used in combat right? The only wincon I see here is get Obito to transport a Shadow Clone into the Kamui dimension, and then do what Kurama/Kakashi did in the war?
They could also attack in tandem to get him at a time when he materializes to teleport them.

Also, is that a vote?

I'm gonna give my thoughts on this to get the match started. I believe that Obito is definitely superior to either fighter individually, although I don't think it's by a massive margin. The reason I think this is that there's a preponderance of narrative implications for Naruto needing KCM to beat Obito.
main-qimg-367c8a8b62b11204d70dfdf89ca746a0-pjlq

And DF Sasuke was stated to be equal with FKS Naruto (this doesn't mean base to base, since in their Rasengan Chidori clash, they did their weird mind talk thing and could see each other's true selves and strengths).
main-qimg-3c896eeec014c53c292cd8c9d508b0e4-lq
main-qimg-89fd8b6dcd0f171bb6885567f2361f1b-lq

As for why I don't think it's a massive difference is because it was stated Sasuke surpassed Alive Itachi as soon as he transplanted the EMS.
main-qimg-b6fe92b1e02a16ba868b1c1ae9886dfa

And there's quite a bit of evidence suggesting Itachi>Obito.

main-qimg-49d6dd29e6cb6c6cae0fe3ddd3dd403c-lq
main-qimg-16daf54056875aaa3c43ce4daa7d702c-pjlq
main-qimg-30169ea95ddb3aff1c52be557b8caa5f-pjlq

(Note Obito specifically recognizing Itachi as an opponent, then he directly stated himself that no "opponent" was worthy of Itachi)
So initial EMS Sasuke>Alive Itachi>OM Obito~>/>DF Sasuke. I know the EMS is a big boost, but the hatred amps and training are what really made EMS Sasuke SO much stronger than MS Sasuke, I don't think just transplating the eyes is like an exponential massive boost, so MS Sasuke should be somewhat in the realm of EMS Sasuke and by extension OM Obito.

At best, I could see Obito being like 1.5x stronger than Sasuke/Naruto individually, but with them as a team they should be able to overwhelm him. How will they deal with Kamui you ask? Well, he has to materialize to attack, and he's not gonna catch one of them slipping without the other noticing and intervening. Shadow clones could help a lot. He'll eventually get overwhelmed and tagged by a Rasenshuriken or Susanoo Arrow or Amaterasu. Izanagi could help, but then they could take him down again. Maybe he could outlast them because SM has a timer and the MS is very draining, but I still think they'd take it more times than not.

Last edited:
I'm gonna give my thoughts on this to get the match started. I believe that Obito is definitely superior to either fighter individually, although I don't think it's by a massive margin. The reason I think this is that there's a preponderance of narrative implications for Naruto needing KCM to beat Obito.
main-qimg-367c8a8b62b11204d70dfdf89ca746a0-pjlq

And DF Sasuke was stated to be equal with FKS Naruto (this doesn't mean base to base, since in their Rasengan Chidori clash, they did their weird mind talk thing and could see each other's true selves and strengths).
main-qimg-3c896eeec014c53c292cd8c9d508b0e4-lq
main-qimg-89fd8b6dcd0f171bb6885567f2361f1b-lq

As for why I don't think it's a massive difference is because it was stated Sasuke surpassed Alive Itachi as soon as he transplanted the EMS.
main-qimg-b6fe92b1e02a16ba868b1c1ae9886dfa

And there's quite a bit of evidence suggesting Itachi>Obito.

main-qimg-49d6dd29e6cb6c6cae0fe3ddd3dd403c-lq
main-qimg-16daf54056875aaa3c43ce4daa7d702c-pjlq
main-qimg-30169ea95ddb3aff1c52be557b8caa5f-pjlq

(Note Obito specifically recognizing Itachi as an opponent, then he directly stated himself that no "opponent" was worthy of Itachi)
So initial EMS Sasuke>Alive Itachi>OM Obito~>/>DF Sasuke. I know the EMS is a big boost, but the hatred amps and training are what really made EMS Sasuke SO much stronger than MS Sasuke, I don't think just transplating the eyes is like an exponential massive boost, so MS Sasuke should be somewhat in the realm of EMS Sasuke and by extension OM Obito.

At best, I could see Obito being like 1.5x stronger than Sasuke/Naruto individually, but with them as a team they should be able to overwhelm him. How will they deal with Kamui you ask? Well, he has to materialize to attack, and he's not gonna catch one of them slipping without the other noticing and intervening. Shadow clones could help a lot. He'll eventually get overwhelmed and tagged by a Rasenshuriken or Susanoo Arrow or Amaterasu. Izanagi could help, but then they could take him down again. Maybe he could outlast them because SM has a timer and the MS is very draining, but I still think they'd take it more times than not.

That doesn't say Sasuke is superior to Alive Itachi. His techniques are just better, not in terms of power by default as alive itachi is stronger than edo

That doesn't say Sasuke is superior to Alive Itachi. His techniques are just better, not in terms of power by default as alive itachi is stronger than edo
I showed three scans there to fully explain it. Ninjutsu, taijutsu, and genjutsu are the techniques that are referred to. And since speed and strength define taijutsu, if Sasuke's taijutsu is better than Itachi's, he's stronger and faster. And Alive Itachi was nerfed by sickness, the Edo debuff was smaller than the sickness debuff.

yes. ninja are MFTL when cole reacted + punched the Djinn which had instant teleportation. Instant teleportation is 10,000x faster than speed of light. they also has inaccessible speed cuz they got trapped in Djinn sword and moved in the dimension even tho time is stopped in that dimension. lloyd solo ur favorite anime verse.

I showed three scans there to fully explain it. Ninjutsu, taijutsu, and genjutsu are the techniques that are referred to. And since speed and strength define taijutsu, if Sasuke's taijutsu is better than Itachi's, he's stronger and faster. And Alive Itachi was nerfed by sickness, the Edo debuff was smaller than the sickness debuff.
It can just be skill

It does, we just never see it. Maybe in the novels we do, since we don't know when some of em take place
No he was sick before he reached his prime. His strongest self before he became sick wasn't as strong as his Edo self.

The novels ended with the Uchiha Massacre. Are you saying 12 yr old Itachi is stronger than Edo Itachi?

Not true. Edo Tensei literally weakens you

I'm talking about Akatsuki Hiden
Edo Tensei weakens you from your strongest self without illness. His strongest self, illness aside, was his 21 year old version who had several more years of training and experience than his healthy self.

Idk why you keep arguing this point. The databook objectively states Edo Itachi~EMS Sasuke>Alive Itachi.

Edo Tensei weakens you from your strongest self without illness. His strongest self, illness aside, was his 21 year old version who had several more years of training and experience than his healthy self.
Prove it

Idk why you keep arguing this point. The databook objectively states Edo Itachi~EMS Sasuke>Alive Itachi.

That's fake as hell

Prove it

That's fake as hell
Bruh, it's common sense that the version of yourself in your prime age wise with the most experience is the strongest without extraneous factors. I don't need to prove it, it's just how it works.

It says Itachi considered Sasuke an equal for the first time by the end of the Kabuto fight.
main-qimg-b310b0f4b9706e04ee2bfd114b44cc37

Already showed the proof for EMS Sasuke>Alive Itachi. And if that isn't proof enough, Sasuke scales to Mastered KCM Naruto.
main-qimg-d5a30f39abec8e87ab73dec5085ef945

A weaker version of whom was fairly relative to Rinnegan Obito.

main-qimg-bac1917e700c109cad14273e46efef33

Who's on par with Edo Madara.
main-qimg-12a7dfd0bd54325b63f1b3cdc58d423e

So Edo Itachi~EMS Sasuke~MKCM Naruto~Rinnegan Obito~Edo Madara in terms of speed.

And it was stated Edo Madara was the strongest Uchiha, which would include Itachi.
main-qimg-37695055f26eddfe80c02012ed52b921
main-qimg-8e480a8b610dd73bc0f8f29e20c44f2e

So Madara has to be at least relative to the strongest version of Itachi. But if Alive Itachi>Edo Itachi, then he wouldn't be. He'd be slower, which isn't true.

The biggest obstacle that Naruto and Sasuke would face in this fight wouldn't be Obito's strength, but his speed.
Given that Obito was capable of nonchalantly reacting to the Raikage's top speed while off-guard and also being capable of teleporting into Onoki's particle style, grab Sasuke and teleport out before anybody could even comprehend what was happening, there's a very apparent speed difference that Naruto and Sasuke have to counter in some way, as Obito "just blitzing them" is actually very genuine win-condition for him.

Even if FKS Sasuke and SM Naruto have Raikage-level speed, then Obito's feats against Minato should still put him at a completely different tier of speed given that the 4th Raikage was completely outclassed by Jonin Minato, while 14yo Obito performed noticeably better against Hokage Minato.

main-qimg-ad634bd3d4837f67eb29fd3e077bc282
4942580-6949037713-UddKx.jpg
2285c7644bb4cc802af71bb61b1bd845.jpg

Because of this, it means that Naruto and Sasuke's 2-on-1 advantage goes from more of a "win condition" to a "not-lose condition."
As if Obito manages to seperate the two of them he effectively wins by default, and while Naruto and Sasuke do have quite good teamwork (extremely good in fact, considering how they performed during the war), fighting at a 2-on-1 deficit would likely not enough to beat Obito by itself, as he showed that he could fight at a 4-on-1 deficit without problem in the 4th war.

5504858-0600305353-0gAQX.jpg
UxrgLAG.png

The biggest obstacle that Naruto and Sasuke would face in this fight wouldn't be Obito's strength, but his speed.
Tru dat (according to the site stats, SM Naruto is exponentially stronger than Obito)
Given that Obito was capable of nonchalantly reacting to the Raikage's top speed while off-guard and also being capable of teleporting into Onoki's particle style, grab Sasuke and teleport out before anybody could even comprehend what was happening, there's a very apparent speed difference that Naruto and Sasuke have to counter in some way, as Obito "just blitzing them" is actually very genuine win-condition for him.
That wasn't Ay's top speed. He was in V1.

https://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_61ca6ef79253a/afec5f21983b09f3a637b322ea328083/NARUTO%E2%80%94%E3%83%8A%E3%83%AB%E3%83%88%E2%80%94-%E3%82%AB%E3%83%A9%E3%83%BC%E7%89%88-50---p065-%5BaKraa%5D.pnghttps://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_61ca6ef79253a/afec5f21983b09f3a637b322ea328083/NARUTO%E2%80%94%E3%83%8A%E3%83%AB%E3%83%88%E2%80%94-%E3%82%AB%E3%83%A9%E3%83%BC%E7%89%88-50---p066-%5BaKraa%5D.png

Even 3T Sasuke could keep up with and react to this Ay.
https://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_61ca6ef79253a/40b2031983a6d26113167de6c77b0de6/NARUTO%E2%80%94%E3%83%8A%E3%83%AB%E3%83%88%E2%80%94-%E3%82%AB%E3%83%A9%E3%83%BC%E7%89%88-49---p169-%5BaKraa%5D.png
As for Ohnoki, that was when Sasuke was in the particle style cube and was invisible to everyone. It's unknown how long it takes for the demolecularization to start. So while it's an impressive feat, it's hard to quantify. Plus, Ay wasn't even there until afterwards.
https://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_61ca6ef79253a/44816e4377b53811e9a0c4f51c4a94d1/NARUTO%E2%80%94%E3%83%8A%E3%83%AB%E3%83%88%E2%80%94-%E3%82%AB%E3%83%A9%E3%83%BC%E7%89%88-50---p055-%5BaKraa%5D.pnghttps://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_61ca6ef79253a/44816e4377b53811e9a0c4f51c4a94d1/NARUTO%E2%80%94%E3%83%8A%E3%83%AB%E3%83%88%E2%80%94-%E3%82%AB%E3%83%A9%E3%83%BC%E7%89%88-50---p056-%5BaKraa%5D.png
Even if FKS Sasuke and SM Naruto have Raikage-level speed, then Obito's feats against Minato should still put him at a completely different tier of speed given that the 4th Raikage was completely outclassed by Jonin Minato, while 14yo Obito performed noticeably better against Hokage Minato.

main-qimg-ad634bd3d4837f67eb29fd3e077bc282
4942580-6949037713-UddKx.jpg
2285c7644bb4cc802af71bb61b1bd845.jpg
Tbh, SM Naruto and DF MS Sasuke are way faster than Ay in terms of combat speed most likely. Maybe not movement speed tho.

Tbf, a big part of Obito's performance against Minato compared to Ay was Kamui, rather than just speed.
Because of this, it means that Naruto and Sasuke's 2-on-1 advantage goes from more of a "win condition" to a "not-lose condition."
As if Obito manages to seperate the two of them he effectively wins by default, and while Naruto and Sasuke do have quite good teamwork (extremely good in fact, considering how they performed during the war), fighting at a 2-on-1 deficit would likely not enough to beat Obito by itself, as he showed that he could fight at a 4-on-1 deficit without problem in the 4th war.

5504858-0600305353-0gAQX.jpg
UxrgLAG.png
Rinnegan Obito is an entirely different beast to OM Obito. And besides, he made basically no progress towards victory in his fight with Naruto, Kakashi, Guy, and Bee. He was literally just stalemating them until Kakashi figured out the trick to Kamui, at which point they had the advantage until Madara showed up.

I am going with the Fate bros.

Reason:

Naruto was implied to have surpassed OM Obito with KCM.

fjSclZJ.jpeg

Considering SM Naruto was stated to have surpassed his predecessors which includes Minato who's relative to YM Obito. I think it would be fair for me to claim that SM Naruto is at least ~ to OM Obito.

vYYjVV1.jpeg
Wz2476k_d.webp

Minato's raw speed was averred to be equal to base A4's by C. The former's V1 variant was being matched by V1 3T Sasuke. The discussed iteration of the latter is 3 Susanoo evolutions stronger.

Qc62USG_d.webp

FKS Sasuke was implied equal to FKS Naruto.

XHMliH6_d.webp
KFiz4xN_d.webp

So with this, we can conclude that the Fate bros are superior to Obito by a good margin.

Wincons:

Obito can achieve victory by stalling. As we know, Sasuke can't use the MS forever and SM isn't indefinite either. Once they are both worn out. Kamui GG is very likely but that's highly unlikely to happen. The cause for that being:-

Kamui GG attempts can be strategically blocked by Sasuke through flash Susanoo activation to get the guy phasing. SM Naruto can fool him with his clone game. Afterall, as observed with Rinnegan Obito, who was unwilling to BFR a clone.

If Naruto was alone on this, I would have supported Obito winning in a high-diff fight but Sasuke's presence changes things a lot. Why?

Because of Amaterasu.

Many don't seem to know this but I'll elaborate.

Meo9vSP_d.webp

That's basically it. The flames appear on the focal point of the user (at least until a certain range). That's all it takes. All Sasuke needs is to have Obito visible to him. If that is fulfilled the former can burst him into flames. Obito cannot keep range because his own wincon requires him to go close quarters.

Back