• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This should have been made sooner but Sly is criminally underrated here. Tiers equalized for both (because I know this probably will get closed as a stomp otherwise even though Planet lvl Rouge makes 0 sense and arguments may not be provided).

They fight in Paris. Rouge gets all game feats and equipment. Composite Sly. Anybody up for debate?

This is getting closed anyway. You can't equalise tiers. That defeats the whole purpose of having tiers in the first place.

The only thing you can equalise is speed

This is a total slaughterfest for Sly.

I thought it was valid since the Pennywise vs Ness thread enabled 7-C versions for both. So I just have to get Rouge downgraded and Sly upgraded to make this? Because IMO, some pages are extremely picky (I could only get Sly to Wall Class despite the upvotes of my revision), while Sonic characters you just have to say "fought this guy who fought other guy who got stomped but regardless fought a higher guy, therefore planet level" to get an upgrade. How about this, can I suspend powerscaling? You don't see me upgrading Sly to small town level for his brief clash with Ratchet and Jak, do you?

As for actual arguments, what has Rouge done for real that's as impressive as Sly yielding Clockwerk's shell or stopping time in Move Heroes? I don't see Rouge or Charmy destroying Clockwerk, let alone putting up the ridiculous amount of megatons to blow up a planet.

The Pennywise and Ness thread had their 7-C versions because they are both 7-C.

That's not how that works. Rouge is comparable to Sonic, who defeated an Eggman robot powered by an entire planet's biosphere, which is a High 6-A feat.

What revision? Cause I do not see a revision thread anywhere for Sly made by you. Sly is only Wall to Small Building level because no one in the Verse has displayed anymore impressive feats.

That's not how powerscaling works. Powerscaling only works in universe, as crossovers tend to ignore character stats.

Again, she is comparable to Sonic, who defeated a robot with High 6-A power.

That's not how this works. You don't have to destroy planets and such to be that level, you can also be that level for harming, overpowering, or being equal or comparable to characters who are.

You, sir, are the one with flimsy arguments. I am going to get a staff member to close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back