• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slow Start to a huge Black Clover Revision!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I'm going to start applying the abilities and resistances. I'm not sure if I'm good at making new keys and ratings for his new form tho

Slightly off topic, but shouldn't Asta have resistance to Life Manipulation and Deconstruction via Anti Magic?

He resisted that weird blob thing which is noted by Yami to steal the life force of everything it touched, along with magic power

Also Asta's anti-magic sword allowed him to block the Demon's lance, which is noted to disintegrate everything it touches

Meh his body also has it. Which I'm going to apply

But I'm actually confused about the disintegration part. I was going to bring it up later because it's so damn confusing. Magic cancel vs magic deconstruction.

They mean the same thing tbh but still idk even know what to say. It's not resistance it more like immunity. The Trident wasn't destroyed from magic cancel and the sword wasn't destroyed from dmagic disintegration

I really don't see how

It just shows that both not being effected by each other's hax. It's really good showing, but nothing really implies "complete immunity" by our standards, just really good resistance.

We are very reluctant to assign immunity, yes. After all, a stronger version of an ability than what has been displayed in a certain setting might still affect a character.

I mean Asta has showned it since the first episode. But mostly a lot of times.

Willpower Manipulation is: The ability can change the willpower of themselves or the opponent, making it so the user has endless tenacity, or make it so the victim doesn't want to do anything.

Currently that would be his AP but in this arc there are some good AP feats that need to be calculated which would scale to Asta.

I also don't think Asta qualifies for that ability. You have to literally manipulate wills to have the ability which I've seen before

Just having a very strong will is not enough. Has he resisted others who try to affect it with via supernatural means?

What do the rest of you think about resistance to spatial manipulation?

Glad this is still open cause the latest chapter revealed Julius came back to life because his time manipulation rewinded 13 years of stored time he saved with his magic.

I suppose that resistance to spatial manipulation should probably be fine then.

Yeah he confirms it himself during the new chapter where he said he time manipulation turned back time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back