• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rimuru Tempest (End of Series) vs Giratina or Cal vs Celestial

Speed Unequalized

Slime (trap) God:

The second strongest 2-B of Nintendo:

Inconclusive:

Rimuru Tempest 3
Giratina altered forme v 4 by xous54-d51zvoq

<Unequal Speed

<Omnipresent vs Infinite Speed that can become immesurable with travel only

Boi

Schnee One said:
<Unequal Speed
<Omnipresent vs Infinite Speed that can become immesurable with travel only

Boi
Giratina avatar has Infinite speed and just it's true form is Omnipresent in Distortion World

I don't know much about this Giratina dude but, it's stated that he has so many weaknesses n he ain't that smart as well. theoretically, rimuru could've easily butchered him by feats. pls someone enlighten me

Well Rimuru attack goes beyond space-time so that he can hit Avatar and Giratina true form, and 1 hit from Rimuru makes you lose most of your power and ability, not to mention he can copy or steal it too

>Can Giratina perma kill Rimuru since he can come back even after conceptual destruction

Well, Rimuru would have to destroy the concept of Antimatter and Distortion World to actually kill Giratina too

He can SEnryu The Red Tower said:
>Can Giratina perma kill Rimuru since he can come back even after conceptual destruction
Well, Rimuru would have to destroy the concept of Antimatter and Distortion World to actually kill Giratina too
Yes he can do that

Actually he can kill light, darkness,time,etc

even if he can't, sealing maybe work

ah, i forgot to mention this, if Rimuru absorb Giratina he will merge with it to become Embodiment of Antimatter himself.

GLHF22 said:
Yes he can do that

Are you sure? In his profile it is only explicit that he only creates concepts and does not destroy them and from what I realize he is indicating in the profile, that he only destroyed them in the future, which would be over time that is not applicable in combat

Enryu The Red Tower said:
GLHF22 said:
ah, i forgot to mention this, if Rimuru absorb Giratina he will merge with it to become Embodiment of Antimatter himself.
Unless he can absorb a multiverse bigger than his own, no, Rimuru can't absorb Giratina
Dude GIratina avatar is has physcal form so he can absorb it even a part of giratina body is enough to get every giratina ability

At least thats how he get his abstract existance

Abstract Existence Type 2; Absorbed and analyzed an angel. Angels were born as conceptual existences that receive power from the Spirit of Light and will revive as long as the Spirit of Light exist.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
GLHF22 said:
Yes he can do that

Are you sure? In his profile it is only explicit that he only creates concepts and does not destroy them and from what I realize he is indicating in the profile, that he only destroyed them in the future, which would be over time that is not applicable in combat
nah, You must read it again

• Turn Null (Nothingness Collapse): By harnessing the power of a chaotic, nuclear dimension, Rimuru can bypass the need for mana when using magic while also increasing the potency of his spells exponentially. This energy is in fact the primordial energy which was used to create the several parallel worlds that exist.

Turn Null is the primordial energy which allows the user to destroy the existing world and create a new world. Using his Turn Null,

Whelp, in another thread that's starting to die, y'all were saying Chara would likely be more capable of beating Giratina despite being more 2-C than 2-B (yes, don't remind me, I know that not all higher-tier contestants win). Yet Chara doesn't have a laundry list of abilities like Rimuru Tempest does. With this in mind, and considering the argument in that other thread, I don't expect Giratina having much luck against someone else with more potent abilities, as well as a higher quantity of them.

I'm gonna cast vote for Slime God here.

Back