• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slight Mewtwo Hax Addition

This just occured to me. After rethinking the 1 second fight between Mewtwo and Alakazam in the 1st movie, I would like to ask:

Shouldnt Mewtwo get a Resistance or even an immunity to Analyzation? Alakazam is a pokemon who has infinitely-growing brain cells and has a 5000+ IQ to its name. Coming from its pokedex entries, Alakazam can instantly figure out an opponents weakness and with the amount of intelligence it has, could very likely conjure up at least a 1000 different scenerios and possible outcomes to how it can beat said opponent in a matter of seconds.

As such, the Alakazam that fought Mewtwo would have logically done all of whats stated above at a very swift rate and Mewtwo still defeated and outbested him with just a mere eyeglow. If all of this is taken at face value then wouldnt attempting to Analazye or figure out the depths of Mewtwo's power be effectively worthless against Mewtwo?

Bonus:

I also believe that Mewtwo should get Memory Reading added onto his page. The feat on where he did it comes from Movie 16 when he read into the Genesect's memories just by looking at them.

Also, considering how much more powerful Mewtwo is compared to Alakazam, there aren't exactly a lot of scenarios to where Alakazam could win.

Plus this was barely even a fight so I'm not sure it counts even then.

True but if those scenerios involved taking into account whatever Mewtwo's "weakness" were, then wouldnt their be more possible scenerios?

It's also possible he didn't even have enough time to enact them, considering how short the fight was.

I doubt that. As in doing the scenerios yes but rather thinking them, he should given the vast brain and thought process he has. Unless Mewtwo has an even greater thought process there really is no reason Alakazam couldnt think of all that extremely quickly. He just couldnt do them due to being...well...fodder.

Then the entire premise of your argument is invalid.

As, first of all, it's not even precog in the first place, it's just analyzation.

Second, due to how short the fight was, Alakazam didn't exactly have a chance to enact any of these hypothetical scenarios, so your argument is moot.

Back