• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slendy (2018) vs ToUMAN

I wonder how this will go.

In-Character for both

Touma does some research on Slendy before fight. (That mean Touma Know about teleportation and Tentacles but not sure about other)

Win by anymean for Touma and Kill for Slendy.

See, the problem is that we don't know what the source of Slendy's powers is. If he's something other than magic, psychic, divine, or reality-warping then he just brainstomps.

If he is any of those things then they get negated, but Touma still has to deal with his tentacles, which is still a big unknown because we don't know how his precog will function on them or how good Slendy is in a physical fight.

I think Slendy True nature may make IB have effect when touch with him but it have been show that even if the Null work it may not instast kill the target (read index NT vol.16)

But it should help Touma with Tentacle. Beside Touma should able to Tank most hits from slendy without problem.

In that case i'm actually gonna say inconclusive. He may be able to tank a few hits, but Slendy's got a lot of tentacles. We also don't know how skilled Slendy is, so for all we know they could be even

Back