• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slenderman (Kinda) vs. Springtrap vs. Chris Walker vs. Ryuuguu Rena

Operator
Springtrap
Chris walker render
Ren 1c
Since there already was a slasher battle royale, let's have a modern virtual horror battle royale with The Operator (Marble Hornets), Springtrap (Five Nights at Freddy's), Chris Walker, and Ryuuguu Rena. Win by death in all rounds and Rena is her anime version without the firebomb.

Round 1:No prep brawl in the Mount Massive Asylum Sewers.

Round 2:They get to bring a single item or ally in to help them in the Hinamizawa junkyard.

Round 3:One week of prep for Fazbear's Fright.

Round 4:They all team up to take on Slenderman (Slender) in his forest and Rena gets her firebomb. One week of prep again.

Bonus Round:Any 9-B virtual horror character enters the battle royale. Which one has the highest chance of coming out on top in all rounds?

I should have probably made this a Fun and Games thread instead of a Versus one but anyways here's my opinion on who wins.

Round 1:Rena's dead the moment she gets hit despite her speed and the Operator is going to have a field day with his mind hax. I doubt Springtrap will be affected by the small amounts of water in the first part of the Sewers but Chris can tear him apart and he's not going to be able to see or hear right with Not Slenderman. Walker might be able to get past the hax but there's also the chance he gets BFRD several miles away. If he can close the distance, he wins however.

Round 2:Now this is where things get interesting. The Operator's probably going to bring in Masky, Springtrap's going to bring in Scrap Baby, Chris Walker might bring in snare traps or an iron pole, and Ryuuguu Rena brings in her axe most likely. Masky gets taken out quickly and Rena soon follows despite the abundance of improvised weapons. Springtrap stands better chances this round but I think William and Elizabeth are both going to get reduced to scrap.

Round 3:Springtrap can make some Animatronics if he's lucky and the Operator is probably going to make as many Proxies as possible. Rena will set up traps all over in an attempt to increase her odds of winning and Chris will most likely gather some trophy room weapons. I'm leaning towards Springtrap if he can make enough Animatronics to overpower Walker and overwhelm Not Slenderman. Rena burns Fazbear's Fright to the ground with a lighter but she's still going to come in last place.

Round 4:Slenderman's a better version of the Operator and he's got a ton of reach. Springtrap ends up getting roasted before the two mortals get torn in half.

Bonus Round:I'd say Bendy's got this. The moment anyone touches him they're dead and now his minion except Springtrap who he can possibly beat after a rough fight and I doubt the Operator can teleport him due to his inky body. Slenderman's also probably going to try to spear him so that's going to be a quick victory.

Aren't rounds restricted now? Just asking cause that is why you said it should be moved to fun and games :/

Anywhooooo I agree with the first round giving it 6/10 to the Operator

Round two I don't see why the Operator would bring in Masky when they are enemies but still doesn't matter if he is there. Think Springtrap could survive a bit longer but still goes to the Operator or Walker

Round three: the Operator doesn't have proxies. Period. It has been confirmed by the creators. The closest thing he gets is Alex and even he doesn't really work for the Operator. Still going with the Operator but I do agree Springtrap May get on top with home court and help.

Round four: I have to say inconclusive or the team. Slender has comparably weaker mind hax and only real strength is range and fire Manipulation. I'll have to think on that.

Round five/B. Round: Bendy seems actually really possible now that I think about it

I'm pretty sure they just can't be added to profiles along with group battles. But anyways, wasn't really too sure on what The Operator could bring in this fight to be honest so I went with Masky.

Yeah I understand . Tbh probably the strongest human in Marble Hornets. Still just athletic human though so he got really nothing that can help the Operator XD. Besides he I am the only other Marble Hornets character that has been given a Profile (despite my addition thread.) Still nice idea ƒæìƒÅ╗.

Thanks. Pretty much the only good thing about Masky being in this would be Rena actually getting a kill...before losing consciousness to The Operator's presence or getting dismembered by Springtrap or Chris Walker.

From what little I know of Pyramid Head, it's an absolute bullet sponge and has a huge knife as it's main weapon. It also is completely immortal so long as it's targets don't acknowledge their sins. Not too sure how that would work on this cast as the majority of them except Rena are unrepentant.

On second thought, SCP-173 anhilates everyone with it's attack speed. I can see The Crooked Man making it past Rena and possibly Springtrap. Same for Oni but Trapper falls short of pretty much everyone.

The Crooked Man's regen and speed or teleportation (doesn't really say which in the game is correct or if both are true) could possibly get pass Springtrap, not to mention his mind hax.

Poor Trapper :/.

Also true about scp

Pretty sure Chris is strong enough to tear him apart and ignore his mind hax for a while and that The Operator outclasses him in hax anyways. So I'd put The Crooked Man at third place.

Main problems is crooked man's immortality, Non-Corporeal, teleportation, and Possession, but I do agree that if Chris gets his hands on him, he could rip in half...not sure if that could put him down for good but is a technical win.

And the Operator haxxes him to oblivion lol. Though tbh Operator haxes most characters due to being Unknown tier, which may put him above many 9-B as long as they don't speed blitz him or have resistance to his abilities. Operator probably also could defeat the other not Slenderma as long as speed doesn't get to high or whatever. Idk what I'm saying tbh.

TMW this gets more interesting than a slasher battle royale to think about. Although most slashers would anhilate this competition, it's surprisingly split in most categories. The Operator has ridiculous hax, Springtrap has cunning intelligence, Chris Walker has brute force, and Ryuuguu Rena has blitzing speed.

In my opinion good hax tend to stomp speed, Strength, and intelligence even if the character is slower, weaker, and dumber. But due to some having resistance it is pretty interesting. Nice job on this idea though for this fight. Gives me a lot to think and debate :).

Back