• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slender Man (2018 Film) - Profile Rework

A few days ago I checked this profile, and noticed how poorly done it was, so I decided to rework it... and I had to watch that boring movie again.

This would be the new profile.

Changes:

• I changed the current render to a render where you can see Slender Man's full body, I also added a picture of his tree form.
  • I added a quote.
  • I changed the summary a bit.
  • I added new abilities with scans, and I added scans for the abilities that were already in the profile.
  • I removed sound manipulation, because the few times he created any sound, they were either illusions or they were just dreams of Hallie.
  • I removed weather manipulation, because I didn't see Slender Man create fog at any point.
  • I removed type 1 immortality, because I didn't see anything in the movie that suggests he has it either.
  • I also removed possession and stat amplification for the same reasons.
  • Slendy is downgraded from 9-B to 9-C, he never topples a tree. However, he can dominate humans and smash windows.
  • The current profile says Slender Man's attack speed is "possibly Peak Human to Superhuman attack speed (Tendrils/Tentacles can rush average people before they react, even when they try to run)". This is another thing that was never seen in the movie, so I removed it.
  • The current profile says Slendy is Peak Human in LS... for dragging and overpowering humans. Peak Human for dragging people? Do normal people weigh 227 kg? I changed that to "At least Average Human".

And well, that would be it. I think.

I watched this movie a few weeks ago and noticed the profile just lied about him toppling a tree, lol

This looks amazing, BUT, shouldn't he get Large Size 0 for his true form? Wasn't he like 12 feet tall?

I don't think his tree form deserves a separate tier, since, well, it's just Slender Man in a different form. I don't think it's 9-B either, since his branches/limbs haven't demonstrated any remarkable feats beyond breaking windows.

Back