• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slappy tries to solo your favorite verse

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
Story (For fun)

After conquering his own verse and shown R.L. Stine who is boss he gathered the greatest minds in the Goosebumps verse to created a dimension hoping portal to take over other worlds along with his monster army. Unfortunately (or not so unfortunately) they ended up in your favorite verses to begin the invasion.

Battle Informatio
Slappy's page

Slappy only gets 1 day of prep time

Slappy is in character

Slappy has all of his equipment

Have fun having Slappy rip apart your verse or your verse ripping Slappy apart

Me personally
Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark = This verse has a new lord

DOOM = Slappy mostly takes it, Doomguy is certainly going to be a big issue

Mad Father = Aya gets assaulted but Monika would more then likely defeat him

Prototype: Definitely going to struggle, but Slappy has a chance

Bioshock: Takes out 90% of the verse, but Elizabeth more then likely will defeat him

SCP-Foundation: Addendum: SCP-682 appears to have a new regenerating and immortal punching bag

Ed, Edd and Eddy: This verse also has a new lord (King of the Cul-de-Sac)

Steven Universe (Specifically Spinel): Probably will take the victory, despite Spinel being leagues physically stronger then Slappy, Slappy out-hax her and he has superior regen due to him not having to go into a vulnerable state in order to regenerate (Like when Spinel gets poofed and retreats into her gem to reform) and even if he somehow "dies" he can just possess her and she can't do anything about it because she has nothing to fight of a intangible and non-corporeal ghost. About the Injector, it wouldn't be very effective against him due to his Regenerationn and the fact that it is deadly against organic life while Slappy is inorganic. And Slappy will be a very difficult target to hit due to his portal creation, teleportation and telekinesis. So she can't just put him in her pocket dimension or a bubble.

VERY IMPORTANT EDIT NOTE
Please actually read the page....

TF2: He becomes Pyro's new toy

Overwatch: Get's killed by a hamster of all things

FNaF: Plushtrap's new best friend

RWBY: Slaps dies instantly

Even though even if he does die he can either possess another being or wait until he inevitably comes back (and his really potent Regenerationn), also does Wrecking Ball really have anything that can kill him for good?

I'm guessing Wrecking Ball rams into him with the force 1.18 tons of tnt. But Slappy just comes back. So no, wrecking ball doesn't have anything to kill slappy comes back.

For the others. Does Slappy have anything that could help him against being Froze Solid?

I know Slappy could possess another thing if he's just burned, but what can he do when Frozen?

Devil May Cry: Dante shoots him

Vampire Hunter D: D Stabs him

Cthulhu Mythos: Even the Fodder of the verse destroys him

Elder Scrolls: Vivec spears him with Mautra

Star Wars: Vader waves his hand

Berserk: Guts would Finish him immediately

Jojo's: He gets Infinitely hobo shanked

Persona: Joker shoots him

Castlevania: Alucard steals his soul

even though Slappy has resistance against Soul Manipulation, but I guess Alucard can still defeat him

Gewsbumpz dude said:
even though Slappy has resistance against Soul Manipulation, but I guess Alucard can still defeat him
Alucard's Soul Manip is WAY above average. It would likely be powerful enough to bypass Slappy's resistance.

Castlevania: Nope, heck Leon can prolly slap him.

World of Darkness: This guy would be a monster of the week in Hunter the Reckoning. The Tremere would prolly capture Slappy and study him.

Jojo: GER'd, sailed, D4C'd etc.

Killer Instinct: Gargos corrupts I'm pretty sure.

Dark Souls: Not sure if he can bypass lol res or not, don't think he takes it at any rate.

Darkest Dungeon: Could take on the tier 9 heroes actually. Gets slapped afterwards though.

Soul Calibur: Nightmare tells him to Watch This!

Warhammer: A Culexus assassin should be able to take him down.

Infamous: Errrrrr maybe?

Bloodborne: Ahahaha nah, not sure if he beats lol res but passive madness hax should work

Kamen Rider: Oma Zi-O recreates the world without Slappy in it. GG. Mighty Novel X says "You're powerless and useless before me" and so, it happens.

Ultraman: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no. Slappy doesn't even have a quintillionth of the speed to touch even the low-end Ultras.

Skyrim: Slappy becomes slapped by pretty much any mid-tier at the very most.

Transformers: Alternity says "Hello".

Dragon Ball: People killed by Daimaou Piccolo has their soul stuck in Limbo as they're unable to pass or stay in the Mortal Realm so he slaps Slappy and Slappy is just stuck in the middle of nowhere, unable to self-revive. Either that or Beerus takes one look at this annoying Doll and goes "lolhakai" before going back to sleep. There's also Demons so they can probably smack Slappy a lot too.

Digimo: He has no chance while he can beat the In-Training and Fresh Digimon, all Rookie level+ Digimon are much too fast and way too powerful for him.

Masadaverse: do i even need to say it

Fate series: haxxed or boomed to death

Tsukihime: kinda the same

Kimetsu no Yaiba: not sure

Fist of the North Star: Omae wa Mou Shindeiru

Bleach: Reiatsu Crushed....

Touhou: Fantasy Sealed

Earthbound: Giygas has now found a new right hand ma Low 7-B's stomps on him, especially with the amount of passives

Twisted Metal: Solos up until he meets Calypso, where Calypso just proceeds to do whatever to him

Invader Zim: With prep time Zim and Dib can defeat him. If not, Jefft exist and Slappy dies (literally gets flexed on)

JoJo: Slappy will never reach Truth

ChalkZone: Slappy probably gets stomped on

Undertale: Nuh uh

Bobobobo: I'm not going near this, this is stupid.

Star Wars: Nihilus stands there I'm pretty sure

Hokuto No Ken: Ken prolly does something to win

Sonic: Sonic destroys him with a spindash

Mario: Mario steps on him since he and Sonic are way above Slappy

Cthulhu Mythos: Slappy gets his mind destroyed in a second.

Trevor Henderson Mythos: Oh god this sounds interesting...i wonder how he would do there.

Friday the 13th: Slappy possesses Jason

Nightmare on Elm Street: Uhh...idk

FNAF: Slappy's hax should be able to outhax the animatronics,although a fight between Slappy and Springtrap could be interesting.

Child's Play: Chucky dies and Barclay has a new toy he needs to worry about

SCP Foundation: He gets contained and classified as a new SCP,maybe euclid.

Back