• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You literally just said "no" or some way of making that sound smart without actually backing how we should just assume people can defy psychics without feats of doing so

Either way

Same place you vaugely alluded to without actually posting the link

Either way

Yeah we're kinda out of arguments at this point I'd think, so it's just a matter of the FRA squad

DMUA said:
>Using fire to deal with Regen
Could work if this was even ground and he had steady aim but

The former reasoning
>steady aim

He doesn't need it. His pyrokinesis can be guided, and can also be used to create fire tendrils strong enough to casually restrain all of the Titans at once despite their various lifting stats.

Also, I want to point out that Slade briefly nulling Noumu long enough to kill him is an option, seeing as him nulling Raven with a touch didn't just cut off one of her powers at a time; it shut down all of them at once.

Lastly (for now), you're going to need a lot of hits to actually put Slade down for good, because he has Type 2 and Type 7, both of which persist to the point that he can survive as nothing but a charred skeleton (which is what his body eventually starts returning to towards the end of the Trigon storyline) and is also capable of snapping his own head back into place if his neck gets broken.

I also don't know why Gar brought up "hopping" when this version of Slade can teleport and fly.

It says he can nullify supernatural powers, but Quirks are biological.

However, I didn't notice Slade's lifting strength. He can easily just restrain Noumu and burn his head off with his flames, Noumu can't escape his grip just like the titans.

I'm changing my vote to Slade.

I don't have one yet. I'm still waiting for someone to say something about Noumu besides "lol AP + regen" so that I can get an idea of what he's bringing to the table.

He should also be able to summon demons to use as nomu bait, should he need to make an exit or even just want an easier time. Those demons aren't exactly the most corporeal foes anyways, being made of fire, so they can waste quite a lot of time.

Noumu is stupid, he has no intelligence. All he does is punch things until they dies, all he has is regen, shock absorption, and AP.

Oh right. Before he turned against Trigon, he had the power to summon demonic familiars. I forgot all about that.

If he's dumb, the demons should keep him busy forever, then. Slade can just win by attrition should he so desire, and he is the type of guy to resort to less direct strategies like that. If he took a really hard hit and deemed going in himself to be unwise, I don't see why he wouldn't just summon spam.

Noumu's going to ignore the summons, he'll only focus on Slade and that's it.

Noumu only focuses on the thing Tomura tells him. I assume that if he's fighting Slade, he's been order to kill Slade. So he won't even pay attention to his summons.

Also how strong are his summons?

Tomura isn't here.

Probably about where he was, considering they could beat up on the Titans quite badly to the point where Raven knew they'd all get killed out there if she didn't give herself up. Even if they are destroyed, which happened when cyborg used all the energy in Titans tower to power a weapon, they caneasily be rbe reformed or resummoned, and are intangible by default due to being made of fire.

Tomorrow I may be able to grab a vid or two.

If Noumu doesn't have Tomura to give him orders, he won't do anything. Even when Todoroki froze off his arm and leg, Noumu didn't do anything till Tomura said so.

Heck, he didn't even resist arrest because Tomura was gone.

TheRustyOne said:
Noumu is stupid, he has no intelligence. All he does is punch things until they dies, all he has is regen, shock absorption, and AP.
So he's basically Plasmus or Cinderblock, except stronger. Right..

Yeah, I don't see why Slade can't just grab him with fire tendrils and then do whatever, especially if he takes a hit and realizes how strong he is. Or he can spam him with summons, like Wok said.

I think I can comfortably vote for Slade based on that much alone.

Well do we assume that Tomura says "Kill this black and orange edgy ************ over there? Or am I missing something

I'm assuming that's the case, either that or Noumu just stands there doing nothing.

Also, how does AFO vs Slade sound?

I'd assume that willing to kill means he's willing to act without being directed here to kill Slade. Regardless, I'll vote Slade for my reasons and King's.

Ancestor vs Slade?

Just wait for me to be awake, as I'm going to sleep.

Wokistan said:
Tomura isn't here.
Probably about where he was, considering they could beat up on the Titans quite badly to the point where Raven knew they'd all get killed out there if she didn't give herself up. Even if they are destroyed, which happened when cyborg used all the energy in Titans tower to power a weapon, they caneasily be rbe reformed or resummoned, and are intangible by default due to being made of fire.
I actually don't agree with them being on Slade's level. That shoots our current scaling in the foot.

In particular, all of the Titans (even Robin) were shown to be capable of beating up the demons individually. They only started losing due to sheer numbers and attrition.

Also, Robin single-handedly beats several of them during the scene where he and Slade team up against them.

On another note I can't be the only one who finds Deathstroke in Teen Titans being vastly stronger then his canon counterpart funny

They'd be like titansish then.

Schnee One said:
On another note I can't be the only one who finds Deathstroke in Teen Titans being vastly stronger then his canon counterpart funny
I'm too busy finding it miraculous that the more consistently well-written version of Deathstroke also has the better feats out of the two. That doesn't usually happen with comic characters...

Some day King I want you to Type an essay on my wall on why you like Slade

For purely entertainment...Of course

I'd actually have a good bit of fun doing that.

"Why the Teen Titans animated series has the best version of Deathstroke", by MrKing. I like it already.

TheRustyOne said:
It says he can nullify supernatural powers, but Quirks are biological.
Not only that, but Nomu canonically no sold Powernull because his strength is just pure strength, not a quirk.

Though, Slade spamming summons and just throwing him into bindings seem like a pretty good strategy

Slade for reasons above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back