• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
King needs some good matches with Slave, and since my previous one was instantly outdated, this is a good substitute.

Speed is Equalized, Max power for both.

And before you go LOL REGEN, the Regenerationn is reliant on his head.

AP: Slightly above Baseline for Slade, 33 Kilotons for the Noumu

Deathstroke: 5

Noumu: 1

Incon:

Slightly higher then 5.8 Kilotons vs a bit above should-be-66kilotons-but-people-divided-for-whatever-reason-to-get-33

That's a ugh

5.68965517241379 Gap

Which isn't a oneshot but

I think my vote would have to go to Nomu tanking his stuff and then proceeding to smash his face into the ground alot

Okay yeah that's pretty fair

But the Nomu should be able to get close considering speed is equal and Nomu does show some pretty good hops. Not to mention I'm not sure Slade would even bother trying to make distance considering his main character in this form is tanking stuff because of how ludicrously strong he is. Which doesn't work out of verse

Then again, Nomu doesn't have any particular resistance to heat so that's bound to do a bit more then normal physical strikes

DMUA said:
Okay yeah that's pretty fair

But the Nomu should be able to get close considering speed is equal and Nomu does show some pretty good hops. Not to mention I'm not sure Slade would even bother trying to make distance considering his main character in this form is tanking stuff because of how ludicrously strong he is. Which doesn't work out of verse

Then again, Nomu doesn't have any particular resistance to heat so that's bound to do a bit more then normal physical strikes
Pretty sure Regenerationn takes care of any damage that would cause.

Considering how good pyrominesis is yes that can beat his head.

And by the way. Slade is..... Pretty damn good at hopping himself. And he doesn't tank in verse just for the heck of it, he usually avoids attacks, only going against it when he realizes how much weaker they are by comparison to him.

Lastly, Noumu's only thing is regen and AP, Slade has everything else

The Regen and AP is so ludicrously vast that I'd still have to side with them, though Slade definitely has a lot of ways to midigate it.

High Mid isn't Ludicrous if the head needs to be destroyed, its better Mid basically

Where does High Mid even come from if a headshot can kill them

It's more AP anyways

Noumu can regenerate from just a head.

Edit: High-Mid: The ability to regenerate from being blown / cut to pieces, or from a small piece of your body, such as your severed head, a single organ, or a finger.

Was that stated or did I forget about a scene where that happened?

Right

Here

Super Regenerationn Quirk can repair damage as long as the head is intact.

As you see High-End was able to chop off it's head and regrow a new body after Endeavor vaporized his body.

• Sigh*
Ok then.

Slade vía superior martial arts, experience, intelligence, fire manip to carbonize Noumu"s head and the possibility to null some of Noumu's quirks if given the chance (brief moment when he could use the fire with more effectiveness since Noumu wouldn't regenerate from that.

He's not carbonizing something 5x stronger than him. Not before he gets crushed via AP and relentlessness.

That AP gap and regen though, I agree with DMUA. That's something pretty big to overcome and I don't think Slade will be able to pull that through.

Don't get me wrong, this fight will probably last a long time but I just don't see Slade getting through that gap and regen. I don't think Noumu will give him the chance to destroy his head.

However I don't think Noumu can overcome Slade either. His superior skill and intelligence should make it so that he doesn't take too many hits, especially when he sees how strong Noumu is.

I'm going with inconclusive for now.

>Superior Martial arts and smarts

Can only do so much against someone who borderline oneshots you. Lest, without feats of the notion.

>Carbonizing something with immensely more dura

No u

>Using fire to deal with Regen

Could work if this was even ground and he had steady aim but

The former reasoning

@TWW

The gap isn't high enough to let Noumu no-sell Slade's fire. None of his Quirks do so either so even if Slade is 5x weaker he can do some damage to Noumu.

Schnee One said:
Also carbonizing fire ignores dura
Carbonizing fire doesn't ignore dura or Endeavor would have that on his profile. Also can Slade's flame even carbonize?

Calaca Vs said:
@TWW

The gap isn't high enough to let Noumu no-sell Slade's fire. None of his Quirks do so either so even if Slade is 5x weaker he can do some damage to Noumu.
5x stronger plus High-Mid does. And he's not carbonizing something past that AP gap, not quickly anyways.

I know. But it's a bigger deal when you're stronger.

Since when?

Since forever

Carbonizing is the equivalent of forcing molecules to burn solid

Similar to how affecting it splitting molecules is matter Manipulation and that ignores dura

No, that's not how that works or Endeavor would have dura negation. Also has Slade's flames been stated or shown to carbonize?

IE

Show feats of him actually carbonizing superior opponents or bust

DMUA said:
IE

Show feats of him actually carbonizing superior opponents or bust
This coming from the same guy who says that strength doesn't let you bust from freezing

This coming from the same guy who says that strength doesn't let you bust from freezing

Fallacy. Debunk the argument, not the person behind it.

Open screen cap

Show actual proof

... That's a terrible meme I should talk like a normal person

Then show proof. You've done it before after all.

No

We're already derailing as it is.

I'm not derailing further

I did this dozens of times on the inFAMOUS revision thread

Then show proof. You've done it before after all.

No

We're already derailing as it is.

I'm not derailing further

I did this dozens of times on the inFAMOUS revision thread

How is it derailing to ask for proof?

Because freezing has nothing to do with the topic? Since neither have anything freezing related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back