• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blaze literally has transmutation, payalysis inducement, and of course she's got the Wisps. No, Blaze can use the Wisps if she's got access to them then she should be able to use thier abilities. I don't see how Rayquaza is going to survive ring time or any of the Color Powers tbh.

Most of the color powers won't really mess with Rayquaza. Only VV and II are game changers. All of the things you mentioned are OoC for her anyway. Blaze has only had Ring Time in Sonic Jump.

The real cal howard said:
Most of the color powers won't really mess with Rayquaza. Only VV and II are game changers. All of the things you mentioned are OoC for her anyway. Blaze has only had Ring Time in Sonic Jump.
Yes it will, especially ring time. I don't see what's stopping Blaze from using transmuation on Rayquza. She can also bypass durability with the VV. She should win this match up, also no Blaze has access to those abilities therefore she should use it.

Also, why are you calling Blaze a "NEET" lmao. Blaze is literally a princess and she teamed up with Sonic to fight a multiverse level being to defend her entire universe from being destoryed. Try again, lmao

Ring Time's not a color power. Nothing's stopping her but that ability is something that's the most optional of all optional equipment given she only gets it from a Doodle Jump knockoff. Just because you have an option doesn't mean you'll use it.

Lol. Shows that you didn't read the post. One, Rayquaza's winning, so why would I say "lose to a NEET" if I were talking about Blaze. Two, I mentioned Blaze earlier when I said "a flaming cat oracle". Three, I already know Blaze's backstory, and it would be inane to call her a NEET. Four, the NEET he already lost to was Han Jee-Ha. Making assumptions makes an ass out of u and me.

Ring Time's not a color power. Nothing's stopping her but that ability is something that's the most optional of all optional equipment given she only gets it from a Doodle Jump knockoff. Just because you have an option doesn't mean you'll use it.
Lol. Shows that you didn't read the post. One, Rayquaza's winning, so why would I say "lose to a NEET" if I were talking about Blaze. Two, I mentioned Blaze earlier when I said "a flaming cat oracle". Three, I already know Blaze's backstory, and it would be inane to call her a NEET. Four, the NEET he already lost to was Han Jee-Ha. Making assumptions makes an ass out of u and me.
If it's in her arsenal then why wouldn't she use the ability? I know Ring Time isn't a Color Power. However it's still an ability that's within her arsenal, therefore she has access to it. What does that mean? Whatever is in her arsenal, then that's what she's using xD. Blaze will use whatever it takes to win, she's not gonna hold back because reasons.

Okay, Rayquaza is winning due to some really piss poor reasoning. I didn't know you were talking about Han Jee Han. Lmao, relax it's a fictional debate lmao.

His tone was as mild as yours, so don't tell him to relax as if he's getting way to in over his head like this. Besides didn't you tell me that you were just being passionate over Sonic because you like the series a lot when I questioned you on your tone? It's the same case here.

Same reason Goku doesn't shoot kamehamehas with his feet. Because it's out of character. Saik already addressed the argument of Blaze having it in character.

MYHERO said:
His tone was as mild as yours, so don't tell him to relax as if he's getting way to in over his head like this. Besides didn't you tell me that you were just being passionate over Sonic because you like the series a lot when I questioned you on your tone? It's the same case here.
No, his tone was not "mild" he quite literally called me an "ass" in his previous comment when I made a simple mistake. I didn't know he was referring to another character, all he could've said is that "No, the NEET I was referring to is Han-Jee Han not Blaze" and I would've been like, "Oh, fair enough then". So simple, but nope lol.

Just because she can pick them up in Racing doesn't mean she's ever canonically used it. I'm not doubting them as equipment, just stating that she's never used them. Like how Burning Blaze likely has access to time stop, but she never canonically used it.
What about Runners? You forgot that too

Same reason Goku doesn't shoot kamehamehas with his feet. Because it's out of character. Saik already addressed the argument of Blaze having it in character.
Okay, no. That's not "out of character" that's just another creative way Goku can use his ability. It's the same exact move that he commonly uses, but he just used it differently.

That doesn't help your point at all. Blaze literally has access to all these items, which everyone here agrees too. Yet, somehow she can't use them? How do you have access to something but not use it? Blaze will do whatever it takes to win. She's not going to let the enemy walk all over her. She'll use all her power, therefore I see no reason why she can't use her items in this match.

Okay then. I think you were just being a comedian with that post, because that in no way refutes Cal's argument that it's out of character for Goku to use Kamaehamehas with his feet since he has not used that technique since it's initial appearance.

MYHERO said:
Okay then. I think you were just being a comedian with that post, because that in no way refutes Cal's argument that it's out of character for Goku to use Kamaehamehas with his feet since he has not used that technique since it's initial appearance.
It's not "out of character" Goku is a creative fighter. It's the SAME techique he uses, he's just using it in a different way. Goku has utilized this techique in various ways throughout the series. Do you not remember the Kamehameha balls he used against Frieza? The Instant Transmission Kamehameha? This is not "out of character" what are you guys even arguing?

Cal's initial post was talking about how Goku specifically just shot out that attack with his feet. He isn't randomly in battle gonna use it. Besides he can fly now, so he's not even going to use that technique anymore.

MYHERO said:
Cal's initial post was talking about how Goku just shot out that attack with his feet. He isn't randomly in battle gonna use it. It doesn't matter if it was him being creative.
He didn't just "randomly" shot it out of his feet, he just used an attack he commonly uses but in a different and creative way. Goku is a martial artist, they usually get practical and creative with their techiques. Goku has done stuff like this numerous times throughout the series.

Stop it. This argument is a bit moot, lol

Godhand1999 said:
No, his tone was not "mild" he quite literally called me an "ass" in his previous comment when I made a simple mistake. I didn't know he was referring to another character, all he could've said is that "No, the NEET I was referring to is Han-Jee Han not Blaze" and I would've been like, "Oh, fair enough then". So simple, but nope lol.
Okay I didn't see this comment yesterday, so this is a bit late. But dude you literally said I was being hypocritical for pointing out how Shadow swears. Cal saying that making assumptions will make a bad boohoo word out of both of you guys should be nothing to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back