• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai (Ninjago) vs Cat Blanc (Miraculous Ladybug) [13-2-0] (GRACE ENDED)

Spinjitsu is dodgable, and same goes to fire manip. Cat Blanc isn't gonna stand there waiting for Kai to strike him
It’s gonna get a multiplier soon afaik
From the clip they were already hit pretty much when tried to dodge so that doesn't mean Cat Blanc couldn't dodge it from the starting distance
Yeah, hence why I voted for Cat Blanc. He dodges attacks and in some time uses his Mega-Cataclysm which is undodgeable and deconstruction-based. Though it does not matter cuz 11 ******* votes for Kai.

Spinjitsu is dodgable,
No lol, if we let him use it, Cat Blanc gets speedblitzed
and same goes to fire manip. Cat Blanc isn't gonna stand there waiting for Kai to strike him
Maybe for Fire Blasts. Gonna be a lot harder for Cat Blance to dodge huge walls of flames. He can also boost his speed with Fire as shown here and here
From the clip they were already hit pretty much when tried to dodge so that doesn't mean Cat Blanc couldn't dodge it from the starting distance
Kai can use long range blast while moving foward to him?

No lol, if we let him use it, Cat Blanc gets speedblitzed
If Cat is speedblitzed then how is this match fair? And I'm pretty sure you can't restrict spinjitsu since that's one of Kai's most fundemental techniques unless it causes him to change tiers

If Kai just dodges anything and moves faster than Cat can react while having the AP to one shot then Cat can never activate his one wincon

If Cat is speedblitzed then how is this match fair? And I'm pretty sure you can't restrict spinjitsu since that's one of Kai's most fundemental techniques unless it causes him to change tiers
We can just Kai's other wincoins lol. He doesn't always start with Spinjitzu
If Kai just dodges anything and moves faster than Cat can react while having the AP to one shot then Cat can never activate his one wincon
And if Kai can't exploit that range/charging up blast disavantage, its a stomp...

The rules didn't say the faster character has to blitz, but it still counts
1.18+ and 1.16+ are extremely close values, so not the case here. It’s not just “oh I’m 0.000000001 faster so you can’t use speed amp”, it’s more of a “if not for speed equalization, this character would be far faster, but now he struggles against the speed amp due to speed equalization”.

Also Cat Blanc should not scale to FTL feat in R/C in the first place but that’s for another thread.
Yeah I was confused since I wasn't looking at the correct feat
Okay then.

Last edited:
1.18+ and 1.16+ are extremely close values, so not the case here. It’s not just “oh I’m 0.000000001 faster so you can’t use speed amp”, it’s more of a “if not for speed equalization, this character would be far faster, but now he struggles against the speed amp due to speed equalization”.
Fair enough. I still think the match is a bit unfair due to Kai pretty much blitzing with several means he uses in character but oh well

Back