• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skulltech 9.9 upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlastX

He/Him
Skulltech is the fusion of Skullker and Technus who also went through 9 upgrades before his first appearance and we know that when Technus upgrades himself, his power grows.

So his AP should be Skullker's AP + Technus AP at the very least (which is guess makes him 6-C+)

I agree with this and will explain the 9 upgrades thing later. I'm currently running a errands which will take me an hour or 2 but I'll respond when I'm finished.

Sorry it took me longer to finish what I was doing, here is my explanation on the 9 upgrades.

Note: Danny Phantom's Island level is 39 Gigatons.

When Technus merges with Technology, he base becomes considerably stronger due to him taking in said power as well. This is shown in season 2, episode 8 "Identity Crisis", in which Technus merges with The Fenton Ghost Assault Vehicle and a ton of other technology and becomes Battlesuit Suit 2.0. When Technus is removed from this battlesuit, his physical appearance is altered and he receives a larger upgrade shown in season 2 episode 12 "Flirting With Disaster", in which Technus 2.0 defeats Danny and states Danny was foolish to pick a fight with him in his upgraded form.

Note that Technus has to do this multiple times before he fully evolves into his next .0 state. In season 1, episode 4 "Attack of the Killer Garage Sale" Technus merge with Technology from across Amity Park and got boosted to the point where he no sold a barrage of punches from Danny, in season 1, episode 12 "Teacher of the Year", Technus created another Battlesuit and then gained more power while in the Doomed video game. Then in season 2, episode 8 "Identity Crisis", Technus merges with enough technology to become 2.0.

Consider he could stomp people around his level before fully evolving, it means each .0 version is strong enough to stomp the later. So Technus and Skulker individually are comparable to Danny who is At least Island level, likely Island level+. Then the two fused which would make them stronger, then they go through Skulktech 2.0, 3.0, and so on until they reach 9.9... so basically, Skulktech 9.9 stomps 8.0 who stomps 7.0 and so on down the line until you reach base Skulker and Technus who are At least Island level, likely Island+.

It's far beyond a 2 times gap so yeah Skulktech 9.9 should be At least Island level+. He also beat Danny fairly easily, and this would support Dan being just that much stronger since Skulktech 9.9 stated Danny was much weaker than Dan.

Funnily enough Skulktech could realistically make it to High 6-C

His AP is at least 78 Gigatons and the upscaling gap int the next tier is less than 1.5 (he's 1.3 away from 100 Gigatons)

Last edited:
I'm not against High 6-C Skulktech 9.9 but others might find it wrong to upscale him to the next tier without an actual multiplier, despite it him stomping another, who stomps another, and so on for 9x straight until we reach first Skulktech who'd be Island level+ (78 Gigatons) for being Skulker + Technus who are At least Island level (39 Gigatons) at this point.

We'll just half to wait and see. At the very lowest, he should be At least Island level+, likely far higher

I think At least 6-C+ Likely High 6-C could be accepted with next to no problems

Bump.

Just noticed, should Skulktech 9.9 have possibly Low 6-B like the season 3 characters?. Skulker and Technus by the end of the series have it and he's 10 years stronger than both of them. It wouldn't make any sense for them to have reached that level but someone who is both of them combined from a further future isn't.

Ok so Skulktech's new rating would look like this...

Tier: At least 6-C, likely High 6-C, possibly Low 6-B

Attack Potency: At least Island level+, likely Large Island level, possibly Small Country level+ (Stronger than both season 3 Skulker and Technus, and has gone through 9 upgrades, each far stronger than the last)

I'll @ some supports so we can wrap this up.

@Elizhaa @Psychomaster35 @Js250476

What do you guys think about this suggestion above?. My second comment on the thread explains the 9 upgrades thing.

Alright, we should have enough support, so I'll update the profile.

Edit: Updated the profile, so I'll close this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back