• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skull Island Croc vs Real World Caiman GRACE

Speed equalized

Foe: 1

Pur: 7

Incon:

Last edited:
It is a very close match. I vote to Foetodon because he is larger and has killed a larger foe. However, Foetodon's profile should be more detailed.

Foe should have better experience than an average pur (they seem to live longer), They also seem to have a speed advantage (In land at least), It also has better range, But the Pur is bigger. I'd have to go it to Foe but it'd be very close, and the Pur can win as well but I see foe taking it more often

True but the fight takes place on land where it’s mobility is more limited meanwhile Foetodon is better suited for land terrain so the question is can it get a bite off?

Probably, I mean crocodiles on land currently can swing their heads and tails around very quickly, the giant caiman should be no different. I also doubt Foetodon can pierce the armor of such a giant as it seems to target smaller prey most of the time.

Funny how nowadays, Caimans are pretty small when compared to other crocs or alligators. Seriously, these days they get killed by over-glorified snakes

Anyway, I think @SuperGodzilla_Kaiju_King has a point. I remember that even if you grab a alligator's tail, the part where it can't turn around to defend it, it's still strong enough to free itself and then turn around to bite you. Also yeah alligator's are pretty tough so unless foe is trained to go for the eyes, it'll probably lose

Isn't this kind of a stomp? You're basically putting two identical animals vs each other but one is literally twice as big.

Back