• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skitzo vs. Look-See (YouTube Horror At Its Finest) (Voting Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
A woman was running for her life in an old movie theatre as she was chased by her unseen stalker. The note was still clutched tightly in her hand with the terrifying message scrawled across it, "IF YOU YOURSELF CANNOT RELEASE, THEN IT WILL COME TO TAKE A PIECE" Suddenly, she was pulled aside into the open door of a theatre, and silence echoed through the theatre. A short minute later, her hidden pursuer entered through the door and noticed her headless body lying on the ground, the note that she once held in her hand was now torn to tiny bits. Suddenly, the projector overhead sprung to life, and a blinding light shone from the screen. An old cartoon began to play, featuring a bear character dancing among gravestones in a cemetery. As the cartoon progressed, however, the eyes of the star character began to turn red, and blood began to run down the gravestones as the graves proceeded to catch fire and horrifying screams rang out. Suddenly, a black ooze began to pour down the screen, until the entire screen was covered in the disgusting vile, only for a character to walk out of the ooze, the same from the cartoon. Smiling a devilish grin, he brandished a cartoonishly large axe, and proceeded to charge at his new victim, as the suited man with no eyes stood unmoved by this.

In the blue corner, we have Skitzo from C0MICK, and in the red corner, we have the Look-See from Crypt TV.

SkitzoKillerMode
NonCanonLookSee
-This is a fight to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character are allowed any outside help.

-This fight takes place in an abandoned theatre at night, giving both characters an ample opportunity to fight from the shadows.

-This fight features Non-Canon Look-See.

-Speed will not be equalized.

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

Suicide Mickey Clone: 7 (HeadlessKramerGeoff777, Christian Higdon, Dargoo Faust, Jimboydejuan12, Jackythejack, Stalker Maggot, Ionliosite)

Slenderman Clone: 0

Inconclusive: 0

His possible Time Stop and Illusion Creation, I'd say.

Wait, does the Look-See's Canon abilities carry over to his Non-Canon form? They're separated as if they're exclusive to his Canon key.

Think as soon as LS goes close Skitzo just absorbs him like Alex Mercer. The issue for the Look-See is he has alot of abilities that he doesn't use. He usually goes for a close and personal battle. That will f*ck him over. Going with the bear.

Or maybe he's a guy who has that one gag where he can't decide what copy of the same exact shirt to wear.

.....In fact, maybe I could make a comic outta that...or not, but that's now in my head!

Anyways, back to the topic at hand.

I'm not entirely sure if the Canon Look-See abilities carry over to the Non-Canon form. Even so, Kramer's points still hold true here.

Yo, I is the one.

I am the listener

I am the stalker of threads

I am the perceiver

And I am the voter

Skitzo FRA.

Mic drop

When's MatPat gonna do a Film Theory on CryptTV so matches like this get more relevant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back