• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skinning and walking (Skinwalkers (Terrifically Terrifying) vs Skin Hunters)

Volt12121

He/Him
Story
zLoaEld.jpg

Rules:
Child Skinwalker and Night Skin Hunter are used
Speed is Equal
They start 5 meters away
battle takes place in a dark forest

Facts
Both scale to 3686 joules

Skinwalker scales to baseline Peak Human (227 Kg)

Skin Hunters scale to baseline class 5 (1000 Kg)

They have equal AP
Skin Hunters have a 4,41 times LS advantage

Children of the skin: 0

Hunters of the skin: 3 (Primal Hunter, Volt, Javen)

They team up and hunt together fr:

Last edited:
Let's jump right in

So the Skin Hunters have an advantage with that better LS and acrobatics, which it can use to outmanuvere the skinwalker. The skinwalker however, will be a lot harder to put down.

Although not quite as impressive as their adult counterparts, Child Skinwalkers do still have powerful Type 2 Immortality & Regeneration, so a lot of the damage done to them won't be able to slow them down. And the acid blood will still be able to melt through some skin, damaging the Skin Hunters if they aren't careful. But the acid isn't that potent, so it's not like that's a death sentance or anything, they're not xenomorphs

Although the Skinwalkers do have better intelligence, the Night Hunters seem to be better at hunting and fighting, as Child Skinwalkers mainly just rely on their shapeshifting to trick prey before killing them, not actually hunting them down. So the night hunters will have a substantial edge in that

I'm not leaning any direction currently, as both have their advantages here and both have a decent chance

So, the battle will come down to what is the better advantage

Regen and immo vs LS and acrobatic

i'm thinking that while Regen is definitely helpful it won't matter much when the Night Hunter will began tearing the skin walker apart with their lifting strengt, Immortality is definitely much more important in that fight.

Acrobatics + better hunting instinct would help the night hunter better evade his opponent's attacks and thus would overall lower the damage he'll have to endure not counting the acidic blood, Altough as you've established, it's in no way a death sentence to him

So after some thinking, I think the Night Hunters got this

Type 2 & Regen will be annoying to deal with, but it's not really potent enough to save the Skinwalkers from the damage they would be reciving, and with the Night Hunters being better fighters, more acrobatic, and being able to throw around the Skinwalkers like a ragdoll, I think that the Skin Hunters win here, and I'll be voting for them

Back