• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Skeletor vs Jor-El

Normally I would have given this to Skeletor because of the old "Superman is weak to magic" debate. But Jor-El kind of beat Skeletor in most power stats such as attack potency, speed and durability. The Kryptonian also has twice the arsenal of powers that he can use on Skeletor, not to mention the fact that he acccomplished on his own while Skeletor still needed an army (and even in that he still gets his ass kicked).

Jor-El has no Kryptonian weakenesses, as he is an A.I.

Jor-El: 2

Skeletor: 0

This is low-end Jor-El so he doesn't have as much haxx, but he is quite resistant to Skeletor's quite disappointing lack of haxx ( I seriously thought he would have more) so siding with Jor-El.

I mean the sort of separating tabs. Since you said you're using 5-A and not the other version I think. May have just confused something but either way he wins.

@Core His 9-A form is just a good fighter, and is a genius, his Kryptonian form is High 6-B and has the regular Kryptonian powers. His 5-A form is the godlike A.I. with various haxes.

Back