• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
Speed is equal
Both Noire and Uni are in they BoS HDD Form keys, with low share Low 2-C
They start 1km apart from each other
Ryuko and Satsuki are bloodlust
They fight in SattellaTheWoe house, that is 1km longer for this fight

Votes:

The Tsundere sisters: thetechmaster36, Fezzih47
Noire and Uni
__black_heart_black_sister_and_black_heart_azur_lane_and_1_more_drawn_by_rhapsofree__sample-51092a2474d2d928ce327fca8f8cc2d7.jpg

Damn, that's a really crazy family, I can't even think of a joke, if you have a joke, please say it:
Satsuki and Ryuko:
cc10036afd0e479d673026f416774d80.jpg

Last edited:
Besides the fact that neither Satsuki nor Ryuko have the means to put down Noire or Uni permanently; in fact, I don't even know if they're capable of harming Noire and Uni since they don't seem to scale as high into Low 2-C just based on the justifications

What exactly are they supposed to do when all either one of the Lastation sisters has to do is hit them with an attack, and they get statused? Paralysis will make it so they can't do anything at all, and Poison will just kill them overtime. They don't have resistances to either one (even if they did, they'd need to have the potency to resist Paralysis and Poison that can affect beings without nerves, inorganic creatures, robots, 2D entities, data creatures, etc.) meaning they will be affected.

The only thing I can see that would pose a minor issue is Ryuko's regen, but I doubt it's something that poison can't handle as it is

So unless Ryuko's regen covers recovering from insanely potent poison, I'm gonna go ahead and say that this is a stomp. Neither Ryuko nor Satsuki have the means to put Noire and Uni down, and just get completely shut down by the statuses

Well it depends, can Noire and Uni fight in outerspace? I not seeing Self sustance on their profiles.

So like, since Ryuko is bloodlust she could destroy the timeline they are in, and Noire and Uni would get Incapacited due to not being able to breath and the radiation. That would't kill them, but that would make them nigh impossible to keep fighting.

Ryuko and Satsuki are skilled enough to avoid the attacks so they don't get one-shot so easy, so Ryuko can avoid them until she destroy the timeline.
That's the wincon as I thinking about when i made this thread.

So like, since Ryuko is bloodlust she could destroy the timeline they are in
Unless this is an instantaneous act. . .no. Noire and Uni would zoom up to them and slash them, and snipe them from a distance respectively. The former being possible due to a speed advantage from Weaken Enemies. It's not a massive difference, sure, but it is a difference nonetheless.
Ryuko and Satsuki are skilled enough to avoid the attacks so they don't get one-shot so easy
I don't really see any feats on their profiles that would put them on the skill level of Noire and Uni, especially Noire, so I doubt they'd be able to so easily avoid their attacks, further compounded by the speed difference.

Unless this is an instantaneous act
Is not, I have yet to see the video, but it seems to take some minutes.
Noire and Uni would zoom up to them and slash them, and snipe them from a distance respectively.
The former being possible due to a speed advantage from Weaken Enemies. It's not a massive difference, sure, but it is a difference nonetheless.
Yeah true.
What's the range of weaken enemies trought? Like, they start 1km apart. Or It don't have range, and goes in effect no matter what?
I don't really see any feats on their profiles that would put them on the skill level of Noire and Uni,
Check the anime counterparts, they are comparable to them in skill. So they probally could. I mean, is not like they need to engage them in combat, Ryuko could go to outerspace to absorb the timeline from there, and Noire and Uni would't be able to follow her. Well, Uni can still shoot her I guess, but still.

What's the range of weaken enemies trought? Like, they start 1km apart. Or It don't have range, and goes in effect no matter what?
It just kinda. . .goes into effect. Any enemies are weakened automatically by 25-30% and that's that.
Noire and Uni would't be able to follow her
Actually, it's possible they could; Noire and Uni have both been through cross-dimensional corridors as well as completely destroyed, erased voids (i.e. the Deprived Domain from VII) that don't seem to hold any air given their circumstances. On top of that, they're also able to exist within completely alternate dimensional spaces (think of the alternate spaces within the Planeptower during Chapter 4 of SVS), which is basically the same kind of deal as before.

Take it with a big, big grain of salt though. Like, a massive grain of salt.

Actually, it's possible they could; Noire and Uni have both been through cross-dimensional corridors as well as completely destroyed, erased voids (i.e. the Deprived Domain from VII) that don't seem to hold any air given their circumstances. On top of that, they're also able to exist within completely alternate dimensional spaces (think of the alternate spaces within the Planeptower during Chapter 4 of SVS), which is basically the same kind of deal as before.

Take it with a big, big grain of salt though. Like, a massive grain of salt.
Interessing 🤔
They probally would still need to have self sustance and resistance to radiation in they profiles trought.

Anyway, that's the wincon for the lesbians sister that they could maybe pull it off, so tecnically is not a stomp.

Even if they were to try and fly into space, their speed disadvantage would mean that Noire and Uni (but Uni is more likely to just snipe) is more likely to just intercept them and merc them on the spot

Also, they can teleport lol

Even if they were to try and fly into space, their speed disadvantage would mean that Noire and Uni (but Uni is more likely to just snipe) is more likely to just intercept them and merc them on the spot
Ryuko can create forcefields to defend herself.
Also, Ryuko gets faster when she absorbing the timeline.

Ryuko can create forcefields to defend herself.
Forcefields of sound which. . .what are they even supposed to do??? Are they even something that physically protect her?
Also, Ryuko gets faster when she absorbing the timeline.
Unless that's something that she initiates right away, then again, it's not going to matter. The speed difference doesn't need to be massive for it to be something significant.

Forcefields of sound which. . .what are they even supposed to do??? Are they even something that physically protect her?
Yeah. I think she used once on a girl that also uses sounds attacks, and that girl could also deflect attacks like that. I don't remember much trought, and the profile also have 0 scans to help me.
Unless that's something that she initiates right away
Well, she bloodlust so, she probally would. The absorbtion is like, 58,695,882,200,000,000 c.

Ok, that don't really matter now.

I think Noite and Uni would probally win more often than not. Satsuki is Almost useless here (aside for one thing, but i don't know how It Works) so she would only serve as distraction. And while Ryuko flying to space could happen, Uni could snipe her before. That not gonna kill her due to her regen, but the status effects would go crazy.

So then it's not a stomp, it's just that Ryuko and Satsuki are super outclassed lol
Yeah 🤷‍♂️

Tbh, I originaly would do Satsuki vs Noire, but seeing how 2best girl stomp eyebrows here, i would put her against Ryuko, that have a little more chance.

But I then realize that doing a sisters vs sisters sounds way cooler.

Anyway, could you vote please.

Back