• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sion Zail vs Stella vermillion

Been a while since I made a match, dont think First witch would like this LOL.

- Sion last High 7-A key and Stella with Dragon Spirit

- Speed is equal

- In character

- Starting range is 100 meters

Sion:

Stella:

Incon:

Well Zion has no problem fighting a battle he will die in just because so Edel's Hax is out.

What kind of versatility does Zion have, Edel is slightly superior AP and skill wise and has a Speed Amp

well Sion can copy fighting styles upon seeing them once and incorporate that into her own fighting style. Her sword strikes are also invisible via pure skill (here we go) due to how the moves the sword in ways that make the sword strike look invisible. She can also manipulate gravity (though i dont know if she has done that often) and can reflect attacks back to the opponent. She also has analytical prediction on top of all this and can regenrate her self but over a pretty long period in short term she can still regain limbs that can still fight despite having not regened completely. Oh and she has instinctive reaction too.

Okay

Ikki can copy styles as well, so it's not too problematic for Edel.

Invisibility isn't a factor since Edel can see invisible things.

Gravity may be problem, I'll have to check lifting strength in a bit.

Reflection is an issue if it works in CQC.

Regen for limbs isn't much of a problem Edel goes for the head in character and has phantom form.

Instinctive reaction is a minor issue overall since Ikki pseudo has that alongside danger sense.

Is it possible Zion can copy Edel's sword style?

Schnee One said:
Okay
Invisibility isn't a factor since Edel can see invisible things.

Reflection is an issue if it works in CQC.

Is it possible Zion can copy Edel's sword style?
Its not actual invis, it is more like perception manip via weird sword movements.

The reflection should work in CQC since it is physical force based.

I dont know why she wont be able to copy Edel's sword style.

Well, its one of the better fights i could think of for Sion.

But does it really have to be Earl... I can already see this match being a headache, even if we probably agree on the outcome.

So well, lets see.

AP will definitly not be a factor in that skill level, Edel with her Skill and Sion being used to fight as a near dead corpse on top of a 80% physical debuff, both being somewhat near in AP makes it fair i guess.

On this whole Desperado shebang, Sion was readily throwing her life away for Tobal and continuesly fight with her life at stake, so sufficient to say, shes not scared of dying. In her fight against Hyperion, her concern wasnt her death (Even saying so that she literally didnt fear death) but that her death would mean that nothing could stop Hyperion from waltzing over Tobal unstopped.

Yeah Sion's skill feats and abilities in this form she was funtioning as a dead corpse compared to normal.

@Schnee

The invis thing is basically Trackless Step for Sword movement, dunno if Trackless step works on Edel though, but i assume it dosnt.

Sions Gravity Manipulation has basically 2 usages, amp her brute force and pin others around her down or fling concetrated masses of Gravity onto her enemy in the form of a black ball.

It works in CqC yes (Adding, ONLY in CqC)

Fair.

Also Fair.

That's the type of invisibility Edel can see, she can't see Ghosts.

That is definitely notable

Either way I think Edel takes this overall. Not only is she stronger and more skilled (Whatever really) but her Fighting style gives her a pseudo speed amp that forces Zion to use her style in order to keep up and if she doesn't Edel will be granted an opening (Phantom form makes this a massive issue if it happens even once)

@Witch AP absolutely matters when you are both comparable in skill, as it allows you to take the lead if your blades clash and let you take offensive measure.

Schnee One said:
That's the type of invisibility Edel can see, she can't see Ghosts.
That is definitely notable

Either way I think Edel takes this overall. Not only is she stronger and more skilled (Whatever really) but her Fighting style gives her a pseudo speed amp that forces Zion to use her style in order to keep up and if she doesn't Edel will be granted an opening (Phantom form makes this a massive issue if it happens even once)
thought so, was just confirming.

I dont see how she gets past the attack reflection and First witch gave info on how the gravity works.

Generally? Yeah absolutly AP matters in a skill fight.

Not in this specific one though, because Edel is absurdly skilled to make it moot and Sion is basically constantly fighting in a raw AP disatvantage throughout her series.

Imagine fighting to death against something that already dwarves you physically compared to your healthy state. Now youre fighting it in such a physical state that a single weaponclash rips flesh from your body, ON TOP of getting your physical specs cutted down by 80%. Even if we agree to Edel being absurdly more skilled, the AP difference will definitly not make the cut.

Oh right and dont forget passive forcefields around Sion.

Sion fights with a raw AP advantage because her skill allows her to make up for it.

In an example where she's fighting someone both stronger AND more skilled, that's when you get a problem. At this point it's her versatility she's forced to rely on, not purely physical combat.

I get Sion can fight someone much stronger through her skill, but if her skill is taken away what do you end up with

Huh, i actually think Edel has that advantage too.

Sion downscales from her calc, i guess Edel upscales from it.

I checked and she seen to scale quite abit above 20,000 tons while sion scale to 70000 tons.

Aaaah, lets keep this headacheless.

Voting for Edelweiss, she holds more advantages over Sion than vice versa, so in a honorable duel of the swords i think Edel will stand in the end.

This would definitly make for a great fight animated though, not gonna lie.

until accelerated develpment

welp if the expert agrees then nothing more can be said I guess lol (sorry for giving her a loss).

Nah its fine, its a good match all considered. And loss against Edelweiss isnt something to be ashamed of i guess

Lemme ask 2 things.

1. Somebody makes a rakudai match and doesn't notify me. Talk about rude ovo

2. Edel MASSIVELY stomps here. Fight starts, if scion decides to fight, she insta dies GG. What's the point?

Fate hax boii

I've explained it a dozen times. If someone decides to fight edelweiss despite the fear hax, their death becomes reality.

The only reason this wasn't the case against Cole is cus i can't reliably argue the fate hax would kill High Regen.

then I guess it couldnt be added either way, was never sure how the deperado hax really worked tbh.

know what, sure, but I think that Sion is missing accelerated development which wouldgiver her a higher chance.

Sion should have the skill advantage now though.

Rocker1189 said:
know what, sure, but I think that Sion is missing accelerated development which wouldgiver her a higher chance.
Against who? Cus Stella in DS has some insane Accelerated development.

Against Stella it would be more like "nuker vs skill" (similar to how Ikki vs Stella went).

Against Ikki it would be skill vs skill. But im afraid the High 7-A amps which blitz would turn it into a stomp.

>Scion

Its Sion cmon :(.

well I am sure First witch can explain it better but basically Knights in general when facing overwelming odds pretty much get stronger and more skilled as a fight goes on, (this is only if they did not immediately get oneshot). This is what allows someone like Anne who should have lost with a single attack to a much stronger beast in her near death state to suddenly tank an extremely powerful attack with no damage and hit it multiple times in between the time of the kick before it landed. It also allowed a sion operating in a near death state to kill a top tier beast though she had some help from Ray another near death Knight.

basically its a statistic and skill boost.

Back