• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving my vote to Simon for the reasons stated above. I don't think he could resist the attacks through time and the 4-D omnipresent attacks, not to mention the Probability Manipulation. Also, Simon probably has a higher degree of Reality Warping.

KurotheStrong said:
But it doesn't matter about the CRT. Debating is about bringing evidence. The pages have not been updated yet. Did you know that Super Forms are capable of MFTL+ movement? Not updated yet? You can't say that not having a CRT is grounds to it not being accepted. The feats and the explanation is there. You do not need a CRT, not even Narutoforums uses CRT so long as you can show feats they haven't seen, they barely even update their profiles, so long as people explain it, that's enough evidences.
Okay so why are you on this site if you don't plan on following our guidelines?

TISSG7Redgrave said:
>And ppl are totally going to believe so easily when its not on page when pages are there to notify how the characters works
>NF use calcs to evaluate feats....

You say things that ARE NOT in the pages like... All abilities of base form are greatly enhanced, Time Manipulation, Flight, Energy Projection, Can manipulate Chaos Energy and pass his chaos energy onto others, allowing them to achieve Super States of their own, Light Manipulation, Can survive without oxygen and in space (that is super sonics abilities) Ppl will look at that over than just saying oh he has this but it ain't on page. Otherwise I can just claim it has limitless power and tier upgraded BOOM but no CRT and I HAVE to expect ppl to believe me so easily???? That ain't how it works
There's a bunch of other things not in the Character Profile that are being done for the revision period, that's what Dark is doing. There's abilities not showcased there either. The reason why I was mad about the stuff with Probability Manipulation is because you guys were stating that he could completely stop the use of abilities with Probability Manipulation. Sonic has Probability Manipulation so that doesn't matter anymore.

NF also has another saying about it. "The page is just a reference, use your own head". That's why they don't put as much stock in using the pages there because if you enter a thread without understanding what a character does in the first place, it won't matter anyway.

I know what both these characters can do. You still have yet to show me does Simon have a resistance to Time Manipulation Hax, as I've already shown feats that the Chaos Emeralds perform Miracles, one of their best miracles is giving three characters the ability to be concepts of time, past, present, and future, for hax feats.

KurotheStrong said:
Sonic has Superior AP, has a Superior Time Hax of being able to Manipulate Time and Space, can BFR Simon, can counter Simon's Time, Probability, and Matter Manipulation because he is stronger. What praytell does Simon have that's superior to Super Sonic's maximum potential seen?
First off, are you reading the profiles at all, cause sonic can't bfr or manipulate space.

Second, being stronger than another person despite being the same tier doesn't mean the other person's hax is useless.

Third, Simon can BFR sonic to the end of time. What does sonic have to counter that?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
KurotheStrong said:
But it doesn't matter about the CRT. Debating is about bringing evidence. The pages have not been updated yet. Did you know that Super Forms are capable of MFTL+ movement? Not updated yet? You can't say that not having a CRT is grounds to it not being accepted. The feats and the explanation is there. You do not need a CRT, not even Narutoforums uses CRT so long as you can show feats they haven't seen, they barely even update their profiles, so long as people explain it, that's enough evidences.
Okay so why are you on this site if you don't plan on following our guidelines?
That's not a good question, in my opinion. The guidelines seem to be flawed. That means that no evidence can be brought into the situation to counter an argument, which is how a debate works. You find evidence, you showcase why the evidence is good, then someone makes a counter. If they can't make a counter, which you guys have yet to do, the evidence can be counted as actual legitmate evidence. It's not a matter of "It's not in the profile", when the profiles have yet to be, and probably never will be, completely done, as information is found daily about characters that could make or break them in a combat scenario.

So it's not that I'm not following your guidelines, you just don't want to take the evidence which is just as good as a CRT.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Kid, this isn't NarutoForums,if you want, you can go debate Sonic Vs Simon in there, but here, we use the pages.
Don't say that if you're using evidence from Narutoforum to showcase characters potentials on their profiles man. That's all kinds of wrong.

I am aware he is doing things but again probability manipulation yes cancels each other if potency is high enough BUT its not on his page so ATM IT DOESN'T EXIST for sonic. CRT CRT is what we want you to do. Prove us wrong by getting the ability added but you haven't and only been arguing we should just take your word for it so easily

TISSG7Redgrave said:
I am aware he is doing things but again probability manipulation yes cancels each other if potency is high enough BUT its not on his page so ATM IT DOESN'T EXIST for sonic. CRT CRT is what we want you to do. Prove us wrong by getting the ability added but you haven't and only been arguing we should just take your word for it so easily
But I just showed proof that it existed. With feats... How does it not exist?

Don't say that if you're using evidence from Narutoforum to showcase characters potentials on their profiles man. That's all kinds of wrong.

We use math from them?

KurotheStrong said:
We use calcs from there =/= We follow the same rules. NarutoForums and VS Battles Wiki are two different websites, and when you're debating here, you need to follow those rules.

Theglassman12 said:
KurotheStrong said:
Sonic has Superior AP, has a Superior Time Hax of being able to Manipulate Time and Space, can BFR Simon, can counter Simon's Time, Probability, and Matter Manipulation because he is stronger. What praytell does Simon have that's superior to Super Sonic's maximum potential seen?
First off, are you reading the profiles at all, cause sonic can't bfr or manipulate space.
Second, being stronger than another person despite being the same tier doesn't mean the other person's hax is useless.

Third, Simon can BFR sonic to the end of time. What does sonic have to counter that?
1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NADr597eyIg

https://youtu.be/LqvFZCXPHrU?t=262

https://youtu.be/XB1PO0ch3JI?t=100

2) Didn't say it was useless, said it was canceled out by his own Probability Manipulation, don't know where I stated it was useless.

3) https://youtu.be/Pup0xOAo3G8?t=45

What is Chaos Control - http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Chaos_Control#cite_note-Radical_Train-2

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
We use math from them?

That's still using their resources.

You need to make a content revision thread to make sure that the staff agrees with the change, and that they don't have anything that disproves your point, and if that's the case, it will be added on the profiles and we can use it on the debates, but we can't use an ability that wasn't accepted yet.

I just stated I'm not making a CRT earlier. Because if you can't see what's right in front of you, there's nothing I can do. You want to stay blind.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
You need to make a content revision thread to make sure that the staff agrees with the change, and that they don't have anything that disproves your point, and if that's the case, it will be added on the profiles and we can use it on the debates, but we can't use an ability that wasn't accepted yet.
How exactly is it going to be disproven exactly? If it's stated right there? This might as well be the CRT? Do you guys believe what you saw or not?

Just because information is used from outside sources doesn't mean that this site has to abide by their rules. If someone else has done calcs on another site, it will usually be verified by several sources before it is used. I also suggest that you don't keep using a rude, condescending tone if you don't want admins to lock this thread.

Sonic already wins. There's no way Simon can win against someone who can not only use similar powers as he does, but has the hax and the power to put him down. You can close the thread if you want.

KurotheStrong said:
How exactly is it going to be disproven exactly? If it's stated right there? This might as well be the CRT? Do you guys believe what you saw or not?
I don't know, you don't need to ask this question to me, you need to ask this question to the staff, in a CRT, so that it could be added.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if the threads gets closed.

But it won't get closed because sonic wins.
I'm pretty sure we still need to wait for a grace period iirc

since its that unanimous and the vote for sonic was disregarded this can be added and someone close this that's enough -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back