• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
If it winds up being a stomp, use the Anti-Spiral. Speed equalized.

Arceus render regal by trch
Llama

Simon the Digger
His drill shall pierce the heavens and beyond!

Interesting matchup. Though I think Arceus takes this. Reasons:

Arceus has causality, void, soul and concept manip, Simon doesn't really have a way to counter them. Also Arceus has precog and his reality warping capacities might be above Simons. Also low-godly regen could prove difficult to overcome (in character Simon would not go around erasing people to get rid of the parts of OS).

Simons probability manip and other abilities should balance out most of Arceus other abilities. The only way I could see Simon taking this is his reactive evolution, which let him rise from 4-B to 2-C in half an hour screentime. (Badassery Embodiment might help him, but I don't know if that's applicable to this wiki)

Vote for Arceus via Conceptual Manipulation and Soul Manipulation.

@DaFritzi

"Users may either be born with incredible talent, or have built their amazing strength through sheer willpower and tenacity."

Azelf fsjal by thespickypikachu-d93kakz

@Zexgen ^That one gave me a good laugh.

Whether Simons probability + spacetime manip can overcome non-corporeality is debateable. While not casually, I do think he can work out something (Since the probability of hitting a non-corporeal target is normally 0%... you'll get what I mean).

DaFritzi said:
@Zexgen ^That one gave me a good laugh.

Whether Simons probability + spacetime manip can overcome non-corporeality is debateable. While not casually, I do think he can work out something (Since the probability of hitting a non-corporeal target is normally 0%... you'll get what I mean).
True, better removed non-corporeal.

Back