• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simon Belmont fights the ultimate vampire.

I mean, SOME castlevania vampire might be able to defeat HA DIO, but I honestly have no clue. This also might be a horrible stomp.

Rules: Speed Equalized. Simon knows about stands and Reality Overwright, but nothing else. Simon also has all of his equiptment.

Super smash bros ultimate simon render
I will show you the might of House Belmont!

Heaven Dio
You thought it was Dracula, BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!

Simo Belmont:
Heaven Ascension DIO: 3 (Xtasyamphetamine, Kredory. Torlikoff)

Inconclusive:

What the hell Simon has 2 lists of resistances?

DIO seems to have the range advantage and should be able to timestop him, not voting yet.

Correct but given that Heaven DIO can timestop character with infinite speed and Simon lacks that, it's safe to assume that the scale of the "Immunity" isn't enough.

Honestly, GER dosn't really have Infinite speed. Just a resistance to time based abilities.

The Smashor said:
Honestly, GER dosn't really have Infinite speed. Just a resistance to time based abilities.
There was a whole long thread about that. Go look at it, I can link it if you want. You can actually see the visual effects of King Crimson on GER, so he did have his time effected. You can resist having your time tampered with, but you cannot resist not having time. Since his time was erased, it cannot be a resistance thing

Looking at the downgrades, their mostly for just AP. Simon would still one shot DIO either way, since the weakest I can see them getting is tier 5 and DIO's dura is 8-B.

Honestly I don't see how it isn't just resistance. But we should stop talking about this since it dosn't matter either way. DIO can time stop people that he shouldn't be able to.

Pretty useless to put "Simon knows about stands" since he can kill souls, but him knowing about the ability is fine to me. What will he gain from knowing Reality Overwrite?

Meh, I'll vote for HA DIO since his time stop and reality overwrite is better than his resistance, and it's not like DIO is gonna stand there and let himself get hit by thrown weapons. He can just teleport away.

Back