• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simba (Timon and Pumbaa) downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took me a while, but finally I made a calc about Simba from Timon and Pumbaa animated series.

The result was:

607.71 Megatons

Mountain level+

Now talking about Simba destroying San Francisco with his roar, despite the toon force abilities of Simba on the series, the destruction of San Francisco is not contradicted by anything in the show. Therefore we can use it and finally remove the Moon level feat which is contradicted by the show..

Also there is the fact Simba has destroyed mountains with his roar before which is somehow consistent.. so Simba will be Wall level physically and Mountain level+ with his roar.

Simba should also get Air manipulation via his roar

Soo in conclusion: we should replace the Moon feat by the city feat, which is consistent with other feats for the roar in the series.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I'd write something to point out that the moon doesn't really get destroyed (because, I get it right, it appears again in the show) and thus the feat is inconsistent toon force.
But at the same time the destruction of the city can be used, despite coming from the very same feat.

I'm not sure if we can make the two things match together, I need more opinions.

Also, his AP should be Environmental Destruction, and even a weird one, since his roar destroyed a city on the other side of the planet but did nothing to his surroundings.

I'd write something to point out that the moon doesn't really get destroyed (because, I get it right, it appears again in the show) and thus the feat is inconsistent toon force.
But at the same time the destruction of the city can be used, despite coming from the very same feat.

I'm not sure if we can make the two things match together, I need more opinions.

Also, his AP should be Environmental Destruction, and even a weird one, since his roar destroyed a city on the other side of the planet but did nothing to his surroundings.
My point is not to use the Moon feat, since it was contradicted later in the same episode...

While the city feat isn't contradicted, therefore it could have really happened. There is also another mountain feat for the roar in another episode..

My point is not to use the Moon feat, since it was contradicted later in the same episode...

While the city feat isn't contradicted, therefore it could have really happened. There is also another mountain feat for the roar in another episode..
Yeah, I mean, the feat as a whole happens in the same instance, so I find it weird to only use bits of it because it isn't contradicted, while others are.
Maybe it's just better to only use the other mountain feat?

Yeah, I mean, the feat as a whole happens in the same instance, so I find it weird to only use bits of it because it isn't contradicted, while others are.
Maybe it's just better to only use the other mountain feat?
Yeah, maybe you're right.... the only problem is that I don't know how to calculate the other mountain feat...

I could try ask someone, but this probably will take time..

Could we still keep the calc and Moon calc and have it part of a list of "outlier feats" section on a verse page or something?

I agree with the downgrade.
As for the city feat, I have to agree with Saman. While the Mountain+ calc is far more consistent and plausible, the fact that it comes from the same instance as the outlier feat makes us using it......strange. Like we're picking and choosing, which I don't think we should do. I'm of the belief that a feat is either fully valid, or it isn't.
So I think it would be best to pursue having the other mountain feat calculated instead.

I agree with the downgrade.
As for the city feat, I have to agree with Saman. While the Mountain+ calc is far more consistent and plausible, the fact that it comes from the same instance as the outlier feat makes us using it......strange. Like we're picking and choosing, which I don't think we should do. I'm of the belief that a feat is either fully valid, or it isn't.
So I think it would be best to pursue having the other mountain feat calculated instead.
Agree with you buddy...lets hope we could get a calc of the other feat..

Seems fine. I'm also with the others that, if the moon destruction feat happened in the same instance, the calc shouldn't be used.

Pretty sure a roar like this is also Breath Attack.

I'm a little suspicious of the feat, but it's fine if accepted and evaluated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back