• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Roy, SS has far more hax available.

All of their stats are pretty close but Silver Surfer has a nice collection of hax with which to put Supes down. I'm voting for him.

I do like Superman more than Surfer, but going by their individual abilities shown by their pages (so far), i think the Man of Steel won't be able to do much in the long run against the....shining Surfer. They seem a bit too much for Supes here from what i know of their pages.

Isn't superman like 115 stronger and more durable although silver surfer does have some haxes that superman isn't resistant to and has really good regen.

Huesito88 said:
Isn't superman like 115 stronger and more durable although silver surfer does have some haxes that superman isn't resistant to and has really good regen.
Surfer can kill some universal beings, durability is irrelevant to his hax.

That's why I said he has very good haxes and good regen. Universal beings anyone can do that with durability negation haxes even if their tier is like building level.

He can BFR, absorb Superman's heat vision, not to mention High Regenerationn and intangibility.

Colonel Krukov said:
He can BFR, absorb Superman's heat vision, not to mention High Regenerationn and intangibility.
Not to mention Superman is weak against magic (literally stated on his profile). Surfer can simply create kryptonite and stab Superman with it. RIP

Yeah, the Surfer seems to be able to hax Superman to death with Time Travel, Life Manipulation, Precognition, Biological Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Energy Absorption, Statistic Amplification, etc. And Norrin has High Regen, which would complicate things for Superman, since he can't atomize him, and even if he does, the Surfer can fight without a body, which makes him extremelly harder to kill than Superman.

Huesito88 said:
Surfer isn't scaled to Thors SS and MFTL+ feat, he has his own SS and MFTL+, which are located on his profile and is on par with supes

Just because silver surfer destroyed a solar system doesn't mean he is on par with sups which is calced and silvers one is not or just can't be. So I must scale him to Thor to get a exact number.

Huesito88 said:
Just because silver surfer destroyed a solar system doesn't mean he is on par with sups which is calced and silvers one is not or just can't be. So I must scale him to Thor to get a exact number.
That's not how it works...

Then we are going to just assume a number for that feat? When it could be even weaker then Thor one or stronger?

The Power Cosmic is ridiculously overpowered, Surfer takes this handedly, either by draining Clark of his solar radiation, or dimensional dumping him.

Huesito88 said:
Here's the feat, you can try to calc it if you want, but you can't just randomly scale him from Thor, since that's not where his AP comes from.

I'm not sure as I am not a Marvel expert, although I would personally think that SS is superior to Thor?

Calc can it even be calced? Can't well I guess if I do a sentry vs silver surfer thread all of a sudden there ap is even it will be a battle of haxes. Can't it's common knowledge silver surfer > Thor. The feat has not been calced therefore I don't know how strong the blast besides it destroyed a solar system.

If it can't be calced, then, the Surfer will be in an unknown end of Solar System Level, which means that we can't just assume that Superman is more powerful just because he is more powerful than Thor, since Thor has nothing to do with the Surfer.

Then if it can't be calc then it will be better to scale silver surfer to Thor feat because silver surfer is consistently above and put a possible far higher rating on top. Rather then using a solar system busting feat, where the solar system level is unknown and we assume that he is on par with most low-med end solar system level characters.

For some reason, in the lately Superman threads, people keep bringing up characters that have nothing to do with the fight, in the Ultron fight, people started talking about Sentry, and now, in the Silver Surfer fight, people are talking about Thor, for some reason.

Huesito88 said:
Then if it can't be calc then it will be better to scale silver surfer to Thor feat because silver surfer is consistently above and put a possible far higher rating on top. Rather then using a solar system busting feat, where the solar level is unknown and we assume that he is on par with most low-med end solar system level characters.
If you want to change the justification for Solar System Level Surfer, make a Content Revision Thread so it would be changed, but this thread is not the place to talk about that.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
For some reason, in the lately Superman threads, people keep bringing up characters that have nothing to do with the fight, in the Ultron fight, people started talking about Sentry, and now, in the Silver Surfer fight, people are talking about Thor, for some reason.
I wonder why aswell....

The level of Solar System doesn't matter. Surfer takes it from cosmic awareness alone. Even though Superman is resistant to a good deal of Surfer's hax, good ok Silver just has that much more to work with. All the extra AP in the world isn't gonna help if. Surfer traps Superman in a kryptonite cell in the center of a red sun.

Huesito88 said:
Then if it can't be calc then it will be better to scale silver surfer to Thor feat because silver surfer is consistently above and put a possible far higher rating on top. Rather then using a solar system busting feat, where the solar system level is unknown and we assume that he is on par with most low-med end solar system level characters.
Why would we assume it? Surfer has nothing to do with Thor. He's not Thor's enemy. Surfer has his own feats.

Do you guys want this added now or later? Seeing as nobody here seems convinced enough to back up Supes, we may as well add this to their pages sooner or later.

How about letting the 24 hour grace period pass with this thread being locked to avoid further off topic chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back