• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SIEGE/EMPIRE Discussion Thread

AkuAkuAkuma

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
For all those who I guess have somewhat of a general interest in what ive made. Feel here to ask anything on here related to my verse(s).

To break the ice i'll run down on what the Elder Fiends are. Born of malice, born of hate, let these beast exterminate. These guys are pretty much a bunch of eldritch dudes who grew bored of being multiversal constants and eventually decided to muck up existence wiht their stank. Fast af the archangels shut these fools down and pretty much genocided 87% of their species and the remaining Fiends were bound to a single universe (The one where EMPIRE takes place).

Now why the archangels let mofos called 'Elder Fiends' to exsist the moment they were concieved, I honestly don't know why, but the important thing is they are sealed and they have been crippled, for now at least. The thing I want to is what these guys embody, The All pretty much represent virtually everything with many exceptions and the archangels represent aspects of God, but i'm left a bit dry with what these guys could embody individually or as a collective.

Lel, nah. I'm leaving it on the back burner for now, once I finish the Taxiarch page, sooner or later i'll make another Morde Gruppe page.

More or less, with them lacking in numbers and even still in hundreds they aren't capable of fighting the Archangels in head on. They are pretty much waiting until some random cosmic event happens that f's up the angels or something then they can make their move and bust out.

What's your favorite tiering when it comes to your characters? To me, it looks like some of them are Tier 4 from the looks of it AFAIK.

Indeed it is my favorite tier for almost everyone of my characters, the number four is aite number.

Aye, agreed. Good tiering range, with star/solar system busting along with having like FTL to MFTL+ speeds at this range (normally, that is). Along with having some hax, a character in this range probably can get far (like GEoM or something like him of that nature, i guess).

Bout yesterday I finished this page right here, feel free to give your in put on it and you think may need some changing around and such.

He feels like a guy who takes hos job way too seriously, especially with that quote.

Taking care of existence ain't no walk in the park, especially with six other dudes who depend on you for moral support.

True that. Also I hope you don't mind, I fixed some grammatical errors and double spaces.

AkuAkuAkuma said:
Taking care of existence ain't no walk in the park, especially with six other dudes who depend on you for moral support.
Don't quote quite often as i use to, but taking a look at this...got a good point here on that first half. Especially when adding the second half of it.

Why danke, they are mainly gonna be small bits of their history to get some what of an idea on who these guys are.

Sooper ded, but i plan to finish off the whole EMPIRE verse whenever i get the chance.

Geisteskranken Priester, The Devout will be the malevolent icing to this eldritch cake of a verse.

It is finally done, all of EMPIRE that isn't in a blog is done.

Having looked up quite a bit of Warhammer 40k stuff, i'm getting the idea that your verse has some of it as inspiration perhaps? ^^;

Indeedy, but I want to see start diversifying some of deh tings I make since I don't want the verse ending up to be one giant overt warhammer reference.

Aye. Mines kind of have something that, when looking at said verse, reminded me too much of it in some ways (particularly on "Chaos" and the brokenness of what one gains when alignned with it like Ahzek, Magnus, and Abaddon were for them).

It's similar right up to the Warp but in a more simplier tone and degree...kind of.

FML cause i have just got another thing to worry and work on later among other things. ^^;

May have to change the description of one of the abilites to be less exact in description to one of Ahzek Ahriman's.

Also the tone is going to be a tad different then that of warhammers since this is primarily focusing on a one man army with knowledge as his weapon to bring about the end of the world, then a corpse worshipped as a god that rules over a galactic empire.

No lie though, i have two characters that quite literally feel and seem too much like Big E (Emperor) and Abaddon respectively.

Yeah it's different for mines as well with the first one as he takes on the latter and his army when they go on a multiversal campaign...

Felt that way with Tyr, wanna add more bits of Carolus Rex in him to not make him a man-emperor clone.

Back