• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sidra's tier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiering system aside, I highly doubt that Sidra is a plane of existence below the other GoDs.

People most likely will ignore it cuz the canon meme, but the only time that GoDs fought (in manga) they were pretty matched.

Yeah thought so as well, besides the reason I think he's put at 3-A is because Frieza resisted one of his energy attacks. Which is a flawed argument to begin with seeing how he was only using a fraction of his energy for that attack.

Pretty sure it was just an oversight when all the gods of destruction were bumped up to Low 2-C. I don't think Sidra should be too far below Jiren and Belmod.

FTW395 said:
Yeah thought so as well, besides the reason I think he's put at 3-A is because Frieza resisted one of his energy attacks. Which is a flawed argument to begin with seeing how he was only using a fraction of his energy for that attack.
Agreed. Tiny portion of his power most likely.

Not to mention it would be hax resistance rather than surviving an ap based attack.

IIRC the main reasoning for that was Sidra was implied to be the weakest and most incompetent hakaishin. And the fact that he was implied to be around or slightly above True Golden Freeza.
Golden Frieza
With that said, I personally don't think Sidra is literally two infinities below other hakaishins and Infinite Zamasu. Hakaishins should be more or less on the same plane.

But really, a hakaishin being two infinities below other 11 hakaishins doesn't make much sense imo

It's okay for candidates to be 3-A as there is still time for them to train and get stronger in like a million years, but someone who is already deemed worthy enough to be in that rank, I don't think so.

AKM sama said:
But really, a hakaishin being two infinities below other 11 hakaishins doesn't make much sense imo
A possible explanation is that Sidra power likely dropped from his past-self when he became one.

I formulated an answer for that thread but never got the chance due to the thread creator suddenly closing it for no apparant reason. Whatever this thread was made to argue the opposite, so that Sidra would be rated as Low 2-C. As I said before Sidra only used a fraction of his power to kill Frieza, not his full. So rating him 3-A solely because of that seems kind off wrong.

A fraction of a Low 2-C because of the infinity gap makes Golden Frieza as such, which would scale to everyone else.

Dark649 said:
A fraction of a Low 2-C because of the infinity gap makes Golden Frieza as such, which would scale to everyone else.
Actually no. Beerus also used a fraction of his power when he slapped Bulma and fought Goku twice. They can hold back massively.

Whis also holds back when he spars with the saiyans.

Dark649 said:
I thought this logic doesn't apply to Dragonball... I don't see the difference from 3A to low 2C being that massive in the show...

Dark649 said:
Very very very flawed logic, for literally any fictional verse ever. Shouldn't apply the tiering system so literally to fictional stories, because it simply doesn't work.

AKM sama said:
Dark649 said:
Actually no. Beerus also used a fraction of his power when he slapped Bulma and fought Goku twice. They can hold back massively.
Whis also holds back when he spars with the saiyans.
Give me one reason why sidra wold hold back himself for golden frieza???He wanted to kill him after all.

Because Sidra himself said that he was using a portion of his power...

@Lord ozunu rather he underestimated Frieza and thought the energy he gave to the U9 assassin was enough to seal the deal. I think he even said something along the lines of "this should be enough".

Yes, likely low 2-C sounds good. I think he should barely be baseline low 2-C around the level of Infinite Zamasu

The reasoning should be "comparable to other hakaishins" or something like that

Lord ozunu said:
Bether make him High 3-A possible Low 2-C How abouth that???
I just felt that "Likely Low 2-C" was safer since nobody else is High 3-A to scale to Sidra.

Although that could work probably.

Is there even anything that suggests that Sidra is significantly weaker than the other GoD's? Maybe yall just sleeping on my boy true golden frieza. I don't know why he isn't outright Low 2-C, there is legitemaltely nothing that suggests he's weaker than the other GoDs.

Well a full Low 2-C Sidra could also work.

True Golden Frieza isn't anywhere near GoD level though at least from what he has displayed as of now.

Soldier Blue said:
Something. Now I've undone the thing.

Now I'm wondering if I should go hide.
Eazy the grave where the character in that avi is :V OVO

So what is the consensus here? High 3-A is confusing as we have nobody else to scale from. Other staff members are opposed to a Low 2-C rating.

"At least 3-A, likely Low 2-C" perhaps?

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Eazy the grave where the character in that avi is :V OVO
Grave? He was vaporized O_O

I think that "Likely Low 2-C" seems most appropriate.

Antvasima said:
I think that "Likely Low 2-C" seems most appropriate.
and the reasoning should be "comparable to other hakaishins" !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back