• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ganon's bringing Low-Godly regen, as well as resistance to a good number of Sideous's hax powers. BFRing and sealing capabilities as well, along with barriers that will help with Sideous's more physical attacks.

Sideous is packing precognition, better range and a wider array of powers. Possesses barriers of his own, as well as energy absorption/manipulation VS Ganon's Energy Ball attacks. Lightsaber and Force Amp powers will most likely put him above Ganon if it comes down to a close-up duel. Also has teleportation on his side, and Force Drain powers, which will really mess up Ganon's life if Sideous manages to use them on him.

Leaning more towards Ganon here, but I'll stick to Inconclusive for now. Good fight.

I really tough one to call, but I'll lean towards Ganon for reasons above. IF Ganon has low-Godly Regenerationn, I'm pretty sure he could stand up to most of Sidous's attacks. Force Drain seems impressive, but I'm not quite sure how that fairs against Low-Godlly Regenerationn.

Anyway, I'll leave my vote for Ganon.

Well, there are Force Attacks that explictely kill souls, I just need the name. It is stated that Sidious mastered every Dark Side ability ever and invented new ones too.

Darth Sidious mind screws the living hell out of Ganon and out ranges him, plus with Precognition and his light saber skills he'll hold his own and he'll know exactly when to use it once the time comes.

Voting Sidious

Ah, I'm generally familiar with primary canon Star Wars, though I do know ESU is far more OP than their Disney counterparts. Anyway, Ganondorf also has BFR, Sealing, and Reality Warping. And his Magic could still go toe to toe with all of Sidious's force powers. Anyway, I'll change to inconclusive as well, but I'm still leaning slightly towards Ganon.

What are Ganon's resistances to Mind screw? From what I know Palpatine is pretty adept in that regard so unless Ganon has some significant resistance feats he might get easily mind attacked.

Ganon definitely has more tools for killing Sidious I agree, but I'm feeling that due to force precognition, Sidious would know when Ganon's using said attacks and then counter by using his Mind Manipulation first.

Yeah I'll switch to inconclusive too, but leaning on Sidious.

@Fate various gods and sages have been trying to erase Ganon from existence for centuries, but fail every time. And not sure if it automatically scales to his resistance, but Ganon is also no secret to brain washing others. Additionally, Ganon would also have pre recognition due to having the Triforce of Wisdom; which would have against Sidious's mind tricks.

Erasing from existence has nothing to do with someone taking your mind and making it hell or outright distorting it beyond recognition or turning you into a mindless vegetative state. And having a power does not equal having resistance to it either.

Unless Ganon has a proper feat of resistance that scales to the level of Mind Hax he's facing here I'm totally giving this to Sidious by virtue of mindhaxxing him to oblivion before he can do anything.

Sodious has better mind abilities than anyone in the series. But given that Downfall!Ganon has the ToW, which grants mind stuffs, including precog, I'm not sure how this'll turn out.

Yeah, Link and Zelda have resistance to Ganon's mind hax abilities due to having their own Triforces, and considering Ganon has all three Triforces, both his mind hax and mind hax resistance should be further enhanced upon the original abilities.

Tfw you forgot to edit the TF's profile to include Triforce Piece granted properties...

I mean, both have a lot in common. They're both geniuses, they're both old, and SBA implies that they're well within each other's range.

I'm leaning more on Sidious via mindhax generical vote detected by overwhelming Ganon after a hard fight, then.

Sidious can destroy space and time and consume reality with his attacks. Are we sure Ganon can survive that?

Howard the OP can say that the opponent wins in every category and it will still get concluded, look at Selvaria Bless vs Akame.

90% of my threads is me counting votes. The remaining 10% is me making walls of text so a character I'm defending doesn't get sold short. ovo

Doesn't Ganon also create and destroy his own pocket Realms, then again, I don't know about time destruction, but that doesn't mean it isn't possible. But Ganon can definately survive the reality aspect. Anyway, the way Destroying Time and Space is being worded kinda implies Tier 2 feats; funny considering neither of these characters are even 4-B let alone Tier 2. Not yet at least.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
You don't need to be tier 2 to destroy Time and Space or manipulate it. Anything time related which is less than Universal in scale is usually considered hax.

I know that, or at least the manipulating time and space part is definately hax. But creating or destroying all 3-dimensional space, or a fraction of a timeline is a High 3-A feat. Either way, Ganon's hax is actually quite similar to Sidious's.

I don't think anyone said anything about creating/destroying all of space nor destroying a fraction of an entire timeline, tho.

I'm gonna go with Ganondorf if ever so slightly. The Triforce of Wisdom gives him more mind stuff then he already has and it gives him precog. Ganondorf's magic can stand up to Sidious and his Low-Godly regen makes him incredibly difficult for Sidious to kill.

Sidious for reasons above plus superior intellect and combat skills.

Sorry but I have to say that Sidious goes way beyond that; for instances Dooku did the same and was still outclassed by Yoda, Sidious was superior to Dukuu and was the only SW character who fight evenly with Yoda who taught the arts of the Force for hundreds of years. He also understood that the kyber crystals were "alive", which is a fact that contradicts a lot of things, so he is obviously smarter.

Ganondorf here possess the triforce of wisdom rite? he may win the intelligence contest.

Back