• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shulk vs Unicron

Sadly no, as much as I love Unicron. But still, he does have existance earasure, so there's that.

Well Shulk does resist EE but Unicron's regen honestly sounds like High-Godly, so EEing him is out of the question. Sadly if he manages to take out Shulk. That doesnt stop Alvis from fighting, if he cant affect him then Im inclined to say this is a stomp

Bware1 said:
Sadly no, as much as I love Unicron. But still, he does have existance earasure, so there's that.
Well Shulk does resist EE but Unicron's regen honestly sounds like High-Godly, but sadly if he manages to take out Shulk. That doesnt stop Alvis from fighting, if he cant affect him then Im inclined to say this is a stomp
Could this be inconclusive?

I doubt it, Alvis has other tools at his disposal besides EE, if he can't affect Alvis then he can't really do anything. I guess the only way it would be inconclusive is if he resisted or had counters to Shulk and Alvis' other haxes.

Nah I don't think so, Alvis can still fight and recreate Shulk while Unicron doesn't seem to have any ways to win here. This is probably a mismatch, maybe this fight could happen again in the future if things change.

Bware1 said:
I doubt it, Alvis has other tools at his disposal besides EE, if he can't affect Alvis then he can't really do anything. I guess the only way it wpuld be inconclusive is if he resisted or had counters to Shulk and Alvis' other haxes.
Another problem is that they don't have Chaos for Unicron to feed off of. Tsk Tsk, for one, it's nice to see Shulk winning, but Transformers losing is sad too.

What is happening with Shulk matches? This is his 4th incon in less than 24 hours, is this the new incon meme?

Another problem is that they don't have Chaos for Unicron to feed off of. Tsk Tsk, for one, it's nice to see Shulk winning, but Transformers losing is sad too.

Well maybe things can change in the future. Thats the power of revisions.

XDragnoir said:
What is happening with Shulk matches? This is his 4th incon in less than 24 hours, is this the new incon meme?
Actually this is a Stomp for Shulk. Unicron cant affect Alvis

Bware1 said:
Well maybe things can change in the future. Thats the power of revisions.
A friend of mine who is deeper into Transformers lore than I am might be of help (I mainly like the cartoons and comics, and I sadly am not as deep in the lore as others). He should give Unicron some good buffs.

Ah well, at least I tried. Let's keep this open, as let's do equal stats with both at there peak. Then it might be fair.

If they're both at their peak I think it still might be a stomp, Alvis won't be able to affect Unicron due to his non-existent physiology and abstract existence and there's also the fact that Unicron is Low 1-C at his peak.

Thatsafloridathing said:
If they're both at their peak I think it still might be a stomp, Alvis won't be able to affect Unicron due to his non-existent physiology and abstract existence and there's also the fact that Unicron is Low 1-C at his peak.
With equal stats I meant.

Alrighty then. This is a much more fair match and Shulk doesn't have Alvis so he's on his own. I assume that Unicron maintains the same hax?

The problem is, equalized stats isn't really something that's done on regular vs threads. I could see that if one of the topics was was switched to fun and games though.

Thatsafloridathing said:
The problem is, equalized stats isn't really something that's done on regular vs threads. I could see that if one of the topics was was switched to fun and games though.
I brought up moving it to Fun and Games already.

You know, they can have a fair match in 5B keys outside fun and games board. Or maybe not because of that type 8.

Alrighty then, I think I could probably see Shulk starting with Purge to incap if Unicron doesn't have any resistance to perception manipulation along with paralysis inducement. What can Unicron start out with here?

Thatsafloridathing said:
Alrighty then, I think I could probably see Shulk starting with Purge to incap if Unicron doesn't have any resistance to perception manipulation along with paralysis inducement. What can Unicron start out with here?
He could maybe use EE, AP, or absorption maybe.

I think whoever wins probably depends on who can pull out their move quicker. I don't think Shulk has that many passives in this key either, so if Unicron's hax is passive, he'll probably win here.

Back