• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally forgot the power null :v

Yeah, I keep my vote.

I forgot about Judgement, Dante has a AoE attack, maybe shulk can null the gravity manip but the rest could deal easily with him.

Also, what has Shulk nulled before? or he can null everything in existence?

He didn't knew how to interact or even fight void mundus, he couldn't even see him, still fought him and it was a breeze for him.

Does Shulk resist time stop?

Because he can still feel where his attacks are coming from

And he can still have a vague understanding of what's going on

He loses both, so that won't work

Tony di bugalu said:
I literally forgot the power null :v

Yeah, I keep my vote.

I forgot about Judgement, Dante has a AoE attack, maybe shulk can null the gravity manip but the rest could deal easily with him.

Also, what has Shulk nulled before? or he can null everything in existence?
It nulls all special abilities or buffs, while poisoning the target. The poison is 20% of the damage Shulk initially does on Dante, So Shulk doesn't need to hit Dante after that to do damage.

At least your honest but...

Dante can't do squat to Shulk due to his precog and he gets his senses dulled, making it impossible for him to do anything thus incapping.

Because he can still feel where his attacks are coming from

And he can still have a vague understanding of what's going on

He loses both, so that won't work </div> He didn't even knew from where Mundus was attacking, he dodged almost even danced evading Mundus attacks without knowing from where it was coming.

No, he just knew he was fighting Mundus, until he attacked the void he realized Mundus was the void instead of being hidden in it.

What do you mean by vague understanding? To know he is fighting something? Because that was the only thing he knew about Mundus.

I keep my vote, inconclusive.

How did he react if he didn't know where Mundus was attacking? He wasn't able to see Mundus, that's it, he still can figure where Mundus was attacking through sound, or where he was in the situation

Seriously, Dante fought someone despite basically being in the equivalent of a coma, please explain how that works.

The scan doesn't imply Mundus was making sounds besides the groaning in pain when Dante attacked. He attacked Mundus on instinct, not by sight or sound, he didn't even knew how to fight it.

Shulk profile doesn't even imply it sends the target into a coma, it just dull his senses, you know what else dulls senses in real life and doesn't throw you into a coma? Liquor, drugs, lack of sleep.

The only thing I could find when searching for monado purge is that it paralyzes the target, and if it just "dulls" the senses it is more than enough for Dante to keep going.

If you can't Feel, Touch, See, or Hear, you can't even operate your body properly.

That's literally what dulling your senses does.

Wait, how exactly does Dante get incapped? If it's due to Paralysis, then he resists it. He also has his own Instinctive Reaction and Devil Sword Dante to back him up, so I'm not sure if perception-nulling will do much.

Tbf, this looks more inconclusive to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back