• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Precognition can get him very far since it's passive and it's basically far superior to Zanza's at this point in the game, who's able to sense the future at a massive scale thanks to wielding two monados

Tony di bugalu said:
Dante can move and attack on autopilot or something like that, precog only gets him so far.
Every single possible future says "Hey do this" and he's fine

Precog gets you very far if you like any way to bypass it

If that's the case, I might have to change my vote to inconclusive.

If I'm correct:

4 for Dante

1 for Shulk

1 for Incon

Like, the votes for Dante say the dude resists Precog despite how much better his Precog is compared to his resistance.

So I wonder what's the dudes wincon

Schnee One said:
Like, the votes for Dante say the dude resists Precog despite how much better his Precog is compared to his resistance.

So I wonder what's the dudes wincon
I assume it's his ap advantage but that can be sort of be neutralized with stat reduction.

Schnee One said:
Shulk does this.
Shulk's profile says it dulls the perception of the target, even then, how does that counters the fact that Dante has instinctive reactions?

How will shulk react to Dante's fear aura?

Shulk does this.
Shulk's profile says it dulls the perception of the target, even then, how does that counters the fact that Dante has instinctive reactions?

How will shulk react to Dante's fear aura?

What does fear aura do?

That's exactly what it does yes

Not feeling fear unless it's somehow Combat applicable even though I'm pretty sure it never came up again after the manga

It's in the novel, but I haven't read it.

I'll go inconclusive. Shulk dulls Dante's perception and this one keeps going but can't land a hit thanks to Shulk precog.

Schnee One said:
How the hell can Dante fight if he can't see, hear or touch?
He didn't knew how to interact or even fight void mundus, he couldn't even see him, still fought him and it was a breeze for him.

Does Shulk resist time stop?

He didn't knew how to interact or even fight void mundus, he couldn't even see him, still fought him and it was a breeze for him.

Does Shulk resist time stop?

No, but he's got Monado Eater, which is where his power nullification comes from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back