• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Manny isn't really as inclined to fighting as Shrek is. He only did it when he absolutely had to. Shrek is certainly more experienced and probably skilled, and while Manny is probably powerful (should get some feats calced in all honesty), I think Shrek would be stronger and he's more varied with abilities

Like it said above, Manny is not a fighter. As a mammoth, of course he is strong. But in the other way, Shrek is a good and skilled fighter (we can even say he is a pro at wrestling). And even for an ogre, he is strong as a mammoth. But Manny is just a mammoth, not that much superior to normal mammoths. I think Shrek can beat him with mid-difficulty, due to being more skilled and being more capable to fight. And of course, he has enough physical power to defeat a very large animal.

For sure, my vote goes to mighty ogre.

Shrek has better feats compared to the likes of Manny, and his smaller size and agility would make him a difficult target to hit. Manny's superior size would help him put up a good fight, but I ultimately see Shrek continously dodging his attacks and wearing him down after a while.

Back