• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hmm. Seems like a pretty good fight.

Their physical power seems really close. But the biggest difference about them is their abilities. Shredder only has high physical power and some weapons with ninjutsu. But Vilgax has many abilities because of being an alie. So, I think Vilgax wins with mid-difficulty.

BTW, Vilgax doesn't have more and better abilities than Shredder in this key, save for like, Transformation, wich he can't use here

I vote Shredder solely because he can handle all 4 Turtles at once who all are Small-town lvl via tanking Sword of Tengu. Is a more proficient fighter. Also has a unknown advantage. Vilgax will attack Shredder as a living being unknown to him being a Utrom in a metal suit. Also Shredder has been shown overpowering & out maneuvering Large foes(Zog & Leatherhead)

I will also vote Shredder.

While Vilgax is more stronger than Shredder, Shredder is problaby way more skilled in CQC, since he can take out all of the 4 turtles at once. While Vilgax is not a simple brawler, the only people that he fought were Ben and Kevin, both are not even close when Skill is envolved when you compare then to any one of the turtles

Back