• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Showa Godzilla Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
The feat in questin is still an outlier for the verse

It was done by the strongest character in the verse who no monster could match. How is that an outlier?

Kaiser Kōnt said:
The feat in questin is still an outlier for the verse
It was done by the strongest character in the verse who no monster could match. How is that an outlier?
Because that feat scales to basically every other monster either directly or indirectly through scaling

Which is ridiculously consistent7-C feats

Mothra has a 900 kiloton feat in her movie.

Because that feat scales to basically every other monster either directly or indirectly through scaling

I have already proven that it doesn't. You have not disproved any of the links I gave showing how Godzilla always beats them rather easily

I notice you guys are not responding to what I am asking. Other verses use the logic I am speaking about. Is Frieza-saga Krillin really Star level?

Krillin never did anything to even First Form Frieza and only did any semblance of damage with Destructo Disc.

Kaiser Kōnt said:
Which is ridiculously consistent7-C feats
Mothra has a 900 kiloton feat in her movie.
Link? From what i recall of the feat because i remember seeing it, it was done by a weakened Mothra when a full power mothra had trouble with other monsters on Godzilla's level

Link? From what i recall of the feat because i remember seeing it, it was done by a weakened Mothra when a full power mothra had trouble with other monsters on Godzilla's level

https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-bl...m-the-toho-archives-mothra-1961-part-1.21125/

Krillin never did anything to even First Form Frieza and only did any semblance of damage with Destructo Disc.

The Kienzan is Star level? It's vaguely like that. They rarely injured Godzilla without something helping them a lot

Adult Mothra is also viewed as one of the strongest characters in Showa from what I remember though still weaker than Godzilla.

I believe Godzilla could pierce her chrysalis anyways so it still works.

Why wouldn't it scale to Adult Mothra? I believe they use the same weapons against her and she survives it

Krillin should be somewhat close to First Form Freeza.

He is stronger or close to Piccolo (Post-King Kai's Training), who is > half of First Form Freeza's power.

Very impressive stuff, especially considering there's less than 2.5 metres of silk between the chrysalis skin and Mothra itself. Taking nearly a megaton of thermal energy to actually burn through the silk casing is almost absurd!

Note that while the hotspots were the primarily targeted locations, the entire chrysalis was quickly engulfed in atomic-grade flames, indicating that not a square cm of Mothra's body wasn't in immediate proximity to the fire.

The calculator says this. Mothra should be High 7-C

Because Mothra did not survive that, her chrysalis did

'especially considering there's less than 2.5 metres of silk between the chrysalis skin and Mothra itself. Taking nearly a megaton of thermal energy to actually burn through the silk casing is almost absurd!

Note that while the hotspots were the primarily targeted locations, the entire chrysalis was quickly engulfed in atomic-grade flames, indicating that not a square cm of Mothra's body wasn't in immediate proximity to the fire.' - KaiserWombat

Yes. I'm just saying his argument falls flat here, because Krillin is far closer to Freeza than the fodders would be to Godzilla if he was 7-B and they were only 7-C

I'm just saying his argument falls flat here, because Krillin is far closer to Freeza than the fodders would be to Godzilla if he was 7-B and they were only 7-C

The gap between Krillin and Frieza was less than the fodders who never did any damage to Godzilla? Yes.

Must i repeat: They are capable of grappling with Godzilla for a limited period of time, so there's not that big of a gap.

The fodders also did 7-C feats. Nothing here makes me think the top tiers being megaton level is an outlier at all.

Every kauji was able to fight and/or damage Godzilla or someone on Godzilla's level at ome point

That's 100% wrong and it's obvious for anyone who saw the movies.

You were bringing Krillin vs. Freeza as a comparison to 7-C fodders being close to a supposedly 7-B god-tier to justify them hurting him.

Except Krillin is actually pretty close to First Form Freeza, since he's > Piccolo (before fusing with Nail) who is > 50% First Form Freeza.

So that argument is unusable.

They weren't close or even hurt him without some outside help. A 7-C getting easily overpowered and brought down by one attack from a 7-B character isn't very outlandish.

Must i repeat: They are capable of grappling with Godzilla for a limited period of time, so there's not that big of a gap.

Which?

Kaiser Kōnt said:
They weren't close or even hurt him without some outside help

Which?
Gigan, Eribrah, Kaiser, Titanosaurus, etc, even if they were eventually defeated with ease, they still fought against him, tanked his hits, etc.

That doesnt even come close to discrediting the damage they did to him

Explain how it doesn't? Metal and I have told you many times how Godzilla easily overpowers them.

Gigan, Eribrah, Titanosaurus, etc. even if they were eventually defeated with ease, they still fought against him, tanked his hits

Gigan literally ran away from Godzilla and needed someone else at his side at all times to fight Godzilla. When Gigan was alone he got stomped and took down by one atomic breath. Titanosaurus had outside help. Ebirah did absolutely no damage to Godzilla. They rarely ever tanked his hits.

They still withstood hits from him, especially GIGAN, also, he'd just taken a beating from Jet and Godzilla before hand, also, at first Godzilla didn't hurt Ebirah, so there's the possibility he had weak points at the limb.

Kaiser Kōnt said:
Explain how it doesn't? Metal and I have told you many times how Godzilla easily overpowers them.
Because they were stil able to damage him, its really not that difficult to understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back